Thug-a-nomics

Word Association

Anton LaVey (Yep, actually its more of indulgance and doing what makes you happy, I'm actually a Satanic Bhuddist, it may sound strange, but both of those religions are very similar)

Jesus (Yeh, Wicca is based on White Magic, which means it is to benefit others, Satanism is more of Black Magic which is Self help, and no, Satanism does not advocate in anyway shape or form Sacrifice, nor does it mean any harm to small children or animals. But you should really pick up the Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey, its a really great book)

Anarchy (God, I hate parents like that, but I wish I had a chance to rebel. Well, keep it at a friends house or something, believe it or not, you can usually find it at most Mall bookstores, they told me it was one of their best sellers and its always the first to go. Oh but man, after reading it you feel like you've just taken a bunch of uppers, you feel so hyped and insightful. The guy sounds like a genious)

Government((Man i have found you can find some pretty cool religious books at Borders, they have cool books on mostly Pagan, Wiccan, and Satanism. We stole a "psychic board", you know like the ouija board, but on of those circle ones. Its was great! Didnt work though))

Evil (Yeh, this stupid southern town has only 1 very small section at our Books a Million of New Age books, and the Bookstore at the Mall doesnt have anything besides Romance Books!)

paper{what the hell is that?}

It's a sort of thin, white substance, made from tree bark. It's purpose is for writing on.

Pencil..