GTA 4 Advertisments

I just want to put this idea forward or should i say, i hope to see this. In the game Crackdown, you would see advertisement boards dotted around the city. They advertise things that where in the game but would also show advertisements for upcoming films. Now if it is possible to show up to date advertisements, then i think this could be implemented into Grand Theft Auto 4....May not do this, but it would make sense as they could keep the game feeling fresh, with up to date information.

What do you guys think!?......

I just want to put this idea forward or should i say, i hope to see this. In the game Crackdown, you would see advertisement boards dotted around the city. They advertise things that where in the game but would also show advertisements for upcoming films. Now if it is possible to show up to date advertisements, then i think this could be implemented into Grand Theft Auto 4....May not do this, but it would make sense as they could keep the game feeling fresh, with up to date information.

That was confirmed last year...

That was confirmed last year...

I think i may have missed that bit of information. Thanks.........