New Exclusive GTA IV Screenshot

Chris

This is seriously disappointing. Makes me feel like taking off my pre-order. It looks like shit in this screen. The gun going through his arms, the cop in the back look like twin lego men and things look so blocky. In some of the other screen shots it looks very block, very technicolor and very shitty. I'm scared man. I dont know what to do. You guys just think that these very few bad screens are early screen? Think we should be worried? I'm very concerned, considering I spent $97.46 on this game. (Special Edition)

Go ahead, take back your pre-order... Just know that that you'll be missing out on the biggest game of this decade...

So the graphics might not be the best... It's whats under the hud (no pun intended) that matters...

Ok, I changed my mind, but any ways yeah I guess. I wasn't complaining so much about the graphics, but it's just the gun is through his are. That seems really last gen to me you know. It'll still be one of the greatest games of all time, I was just nervous, thats all.