Pre-order

Nik B21

Well if you know you can get it in a store on the day then I guess you don't really need to preorder.

3 weeks is a massive exaggeration though, I don't think anywhere would have delays of that long. If anything I think it would just be a few days, maybe a week max. But yeah, only UK retailers are reporting low stocks right now, you're not in the UK so I guess you're fine.

Should i pre-order the game now or should i wait until it comes out and just pick it up at the store. Some people said that if i pre order now i will get the game three weeks after it's been released :( . Your opinion please.

I live in Canada just so you know.

We'll prabably 85% of us have pre ordered it, and depends were your from, apparently in UK they might run low.

Where are you from?

Whoops i meant to reply to u

Well yesterday, I went into game and looked at the fake box art they got still on the shelves, and on it was stickers on each case saying to pre order to avoid dissapointment, but now its just says coming soon on them nothing else, and I talked to the manager of the store, and she said, that head office at Game told shop managers via email, to stop accepting Preorders, because they are running low all over the UK. So good luck getting one if you haven't already pre ordered.

Edited by Mark_D

Pre-order, because if you think about everyone that want the game in the world there is a low number of people pre-ordering. If you wait until the 29th you will probably come home empty handed because everyone wants the game, and have to wait a couple of weeks before the store got the games back. But as said before it's all up to where you live.

Me too. :( I can't figure what I'm going, pre-order or have someone go to the store and buy it for me. ahhh. I am so depressed right now has because I have yet to get a cosole. I would pre-order it. Just what i might do. If it gets delayed than I'd be pissed.

I have vaction next week so I'll figure it then and back on forums.

Me too. :( I can't figure what I'm going, pre-order or have someone go to the store and buy it for me. ahhh. I am so depressed right now has because I have yet to get a cosole. I would pre-order it. Just what i might do. If it gets delayed than I'd be pissed.

I have vaction next week so I'll figure it then and back on forums.

The game won't be delayed now its too close to the release, if there are going to be faults on the game, then Rockstar will release a patch to fix it via Marketplace and PS3Store like they did with Bully: Scholarship a couple of weeks ago.

But Game is stopping with preorders now, I don't know about the others, but if you are from the UK and you have yet to preorder, do it soon because you will be disappointed because people who have pre ordered comes first.