LAZLOWS COMEBACK & finally Hip-Hop

As you have perhaps already heard Lazlow, the dude on the radio, is back in IV! Remember VROCK, that was great but now he even has his own radio station called Integrity 2.0! I think thats great to have him back.

Also as you may have alread heard, There will be Hip-Hop and Old School Hip-Hop divided into two radio stations: The Beat 102.7 (contemporary hip-hop) and The Classics 104.1 (old-skool hip-hop). I would like to hear a preview and hopefully it will be avalible on the IV official page. I think this is great news.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Cool to have Lazlow back! He was with us since VC i think... But he was cool. Hip-Hop is okay unless its to do with 50 Cent or Emienem. I cant stand those assholes, they make hip-hop sound sh*t with their f*cked up lyrics. I wanna see 2Pac, NAS (NAS is confirmed) Snoop...

how is he back? he's always been on the radio... and shut up about artist. if you aint gonna say anything constructive then just say nothin! [/over]

If your talkin to me kid i strongly advise you to shut the f*ck up. Kid, not everybody likes Emienems whack a$s lyrics and you dont have to flame me for it, so please stop acting tough and shut your mouth instead, dats my opinion and you gotta live wit it. I know what im talkin about kid, you dont have to give me advice.

And show some respect...

I think its great that there will be two rap stations, i wonder what will be on the clasic station, NWA, snoop, dr. dre, 2 pac, biggy, hope some of those are included.

O and why dose he or anyone els have to respect you?

Everyone has to respect everyone, there are exceptions, I guess your parents didn't teach you that, ask them then.

I think its great that there will be two rap stations, i wonder what will be on the clasic station, NWA, snoop, dr. dre, 2 pac, biggy, hope some of those are included.

O and why dose he or anyone els have to respect you?

Everyone has to respect everyone, there are exceptions, I guess your parents didn't teach you that, ask them then.

Exactly, he has the right to share his opinion and others have to respect that and atleast not flame on him.

Well not to get of subject: NWA and Biggy is a must, what i know for sure is there is gonna be the song War Is Neccesary by NAS, This was confirmed by ZIT.

Please stop arguing.

And yes, since III, Lazlow was in every GTA game except Advance.

III = Chatterbox (Moved there because he got kicked off of VRock/WCTR)

VC = VRock (There after failing high school)

SA = WCTR (Entertaining America Show, after moving to the west coast)

LCS = LCFR (The show Chatterbox became the only show by GTA III)

VCS= VRock (Couzin Ed's sidekick)

And if there was a rapper whose music I liked, it would be Eminem, at least he has fun with his music and reflects that in some of his songs.

Thanks for your support guys but im not really trying to argue if Eminem is good or bad all im sayin is just that dude was being disrespectfull. But whatever, Biggy Smallz & Tupac Shakur gotta be there. NWA... I dunno, Ice Cube became a fag now and Snoop + Dre, Hells ye. Old School perhaps some Grandmaster Flash? wouldnt be too bad, but there was too much of it in VC. HEY WHAT ABOUT RUN DMC!?

RUUN, RUUN D - M - M - C - C, Fo you you, Fresh sh Fresh Fresh sh sh!!!

Ps. "Calvin Klein, aint no friend of mine, i got his name tag on my behind" - Rock box

Edited by AIR