What you think will be the..

mutu

What do you think will be the greatest thing in GTA IV from all the information we know off.

The greatest thing I think will be would be the cop chases and feature of the cops been smart.

Discuss.

Sorry if there already is a topic like this, but I haven't seen one so I made one.

What do you think will be the greatest thing in GTA IV from all the information we know off.

The greatest thing I think will be would be the cop chases and feature of the cops been smart.

Discuss.

Sorry if there already is a topic like this, but I haven't seen one so I made one.

Don't you think this topic is utterly pointless???!!?

maybe I should start a topic asking if this topic is sh*t or not!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss.

Don't you think this topic is utterly pointless???!!?

maybe I should start a topic asking if this topic is sh*t or not!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you shouldnt start a topic like that

if you think about it, any topic asking your opinion is kind of pointless

its just a way to start a discussion which is kind of what these forums are for

im gonna say the best thing will probably be the city itself. it just looks so real, and theres so many things you can do in it

The cops seem to be the worsed thing about the game, don't know how you could think that's the best.

why would you think that? the boosted AI and realistic chases are for challenges. did you remember in previous GTA series we would be chased by one cop if we kill a single person, this time it would be a big crime!

anyway, i think the best feature is the ability to use internet inside GTA, and the cell-phone feature which is a saints row idea at first(sucked btw) and now it is far improved in GTA IV