Questions Regarding GTA 4

Hello everyone im Ivan and im new to the forum. I just want to know if anyone out there has any info on whether or not prostitutes will still be included in the game and if you can do more than just take them to your car and "do the nasty". I know this sounds corny but I liked it when I could have my way with prostitutes in other GTA games and then kill them to get my money back. I think this feature should stay in all future GTAs. Please reply back with any info. Thanks.

Edited by GTA Hustler

There are prostitutes but we don't know what they are capable of now, so we will have to wait and see its only over 11 days.

Hey thanks Mark D i appreciate this. Hope you can take them to a hotel or somewhere than just your car but after the "Hot Coffee" scandal with San Andreas i dont think Rockstar wont push it to the extreme just yet. thanks for the feedback. i appreciate it.

Yeah they are in the game...and are upgraded, or so I have heard. I'm looking for the link of where I read that there are three levels of pleasure...like handjob, sex, oral...but this is still all speculation. It will all come together on April 29th. So you can hold off of the virtual sex only for two more weeks, I know its hard but you can do it.