Rockstar Social Club now open for registrations

Chris

RockstarSocialClub.jpg

You can now pre-register for the Rockstar Social Club using your Xbox Live gamertag and/or PlayStation Network ID. The Social Club will fully open once GTA IV is released, and will provide all kinds of statistics on your game progress. There are even prizes for those who complete the game the fastest. See our original news story for all the details.

The website states that early adopters who pre-register before April 29th will be rewarded by being automatically entered to win a special once-in-a-lifetime prize for true GTA fans: your portrait custom drawn by Rockstar Games in the signature style of Grand Theft Auto IV's illustrations. You'll need to be aged 18 or over, and reside in one of the following countries: United States, Germany, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom. For more details head to the sweepstakes page.

Link: Rockstar Games Social Club

im #51494, i had to go to uni so im a pretty high number lol. stupid firefox wouldnt let me scrool up or down so i think i hit the unsubcribe botton! lol to be honest though i doubt i'll ever go on that website! .. maybe only if i download the songs. do you have to pay for the songs? like in itunes kinda idea?

Alright, I registered, after a few frustrating minutes with Firefox - DON'T use Firefox if you want to register, the full page doesn't display for some reason. I'm member #54473, @ mark, it isn't just for music, there'll be online leaderboards for the multiplayer matches, amongst other things.

Alright, I registered, after a few frustrating minutes with Firefox - DON'T use Firefox if you want to register, the full page doesn't display for some reason. I'm member #54473, @ mark, it isn't just for music, there'll be online leaderboards for the multiplayer matches, amongst other things.

i know, but thats what i mean bossman. i probably wont ever check on the leaderboard because its not something that really interests me, im a casual player so i just play when im bored, or if its raining ( live in scotland so thats most of the time ) or if i have nothing better to do.. i dont want to know that i'm in 190,000th place in the world leaderboard or something. but the only thing that interests me really is the music side that you can save a name of a music file which is why i asked if it was like a paying thing or if you could just download it straight to your harddrive from the website itself for free.