Actors You would Like To See In GTA 4

I never really looked at the cast of the GTA series and just decided to look recently. I knew some famous people were in them but I didn't know that there was such a large selection of oscar-worthy and very popular actors within the series! Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Robert Loggia, Burt Reynolds, Dennis Hopper, Danny Trejo, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Penn, The Game, and many many more...Jesus.

What I really wanted to get around was what big actors would you love to see in this addition to the series?

Well i think Chris Penn died didn't he, you know the dude who did pulasky's voice

Edited by Satakai

I think a good actor for future GTA games could be Jason Statham who did movies like The Transporter 1 and 2, Crank, War, and others. He kicks ass in most of the movies he has made and I feel he would bring something different to the GTA series. They could create a character based off him for future GTA games, plus he has experience in making movies similar to the GTA concept, so the transition should be smooth if he were to ever take part in the series.

Also maybe add some of Hollywood's hottest divas to the series like Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, etc. They could be some of the girls you could date or you could do missions for them.

If I have more ideas later ill post them.

Edited by GTA Hustler