Actors You would Like To See In GTA 4

I never really looked at the cast of the GTA series and just decided to look recently. I knew some famous people were in them but I didn't know that there was such a large selection of oscar-worthy and very popular actors within the series! Ray Liotta, Michael Madsen, Robert Loggia, Burt Reynolds, Dennis Hopper, Danny Trejo, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Penn, The Game, and many many more...Jesus.

What I really wanted to get around was what big actors would you love to see in this addition to the series?

Yeah, Jack Nicholson! He would be great! Anyone from a mafia/gang warfare movie would be sweet! Like Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando (I wish... lol), even Ray Liotta again... But what about famous chicks from action movies? (not just charlies angels). How about Uma Thurman...?

Edited by Rowie235

Yeah, Jack Nicholson! He would be great! Anyone from a mafia/gang warfare movie would be sweet! Like Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando (I wish... lol), even Ray Liotta again... But what about famous chicks from action movies? (not just charlies angels). How about Uma Thurman...?

oh dude, Marlon brando would be EPIC, like as the voice of the lead mafia boss.