Bar's User bar's

Bar27262

1 Dollar for each user bar

--------------------------------------------------------------EXAMPLES---------------------------------------------------------------------

171208513921co3.png

651208514154ky6.png

221208514244bf1.png

401208514328es7.png

Warning:Do not use these only Da ghost is permitted to because i made them for him If some one copy rights them

I Will get a mod to remove it from there sig and and warn them if they put them back they will get banned

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you make me one pls?

Graveyard theme, purple, red and black colors, border like of the examples above and text in white: Crypt

Heres your order sir Cryptic

171208545577wx9.png

(Notice:sorry about dark red I Couldent go further then that :()

1 Dollar please.

Direct your friends to my shop too ^_^

Will get a mod to remove it from there sig and and warn them if they put them back they will get banned

Really?

To be honest, there isn't alot of appeal in userbars that you can make yourself for free by using an online service, which greatly restricts colours and images...

People are, generally, much more interested in a unique userbar, that they know has had effort put in, not just produced by some server.

My two pence.