Mobile phone

Yes Its true that you start of with a shitty phone which can be used to only take calls and receive messages, but as you progress in the game you can buy better phones. The higher end phones allow you to take pics like the camera in San Andrese. I'm not sure about the mp3 part. You can also use it to call your targets to the window to get them in sniper range for assassination missions. Also in one mission Niko uses his phone to find out who is the target by calling him on his cell.

Yes Its true that you start of with a shitty phone which can be used to only take calls and receive messages, but as you progress in the game you can buy better phones. The higher end phones allow you to take pics like the camera in San Andrese. I'm not sure about the mp3 part. You can also use it to call your targets to the window to get them in sniper range for assassination missions. Also in one mission Niko uses his phone to find out who is the target by calling him on his cell.

do you think you would be able to use it like to chat to your friends on gta iv? like a chat on the ps3 but in game and thought a phone?

do you think you would be able to use it like to chat to your friends on gta iv? like a chat on the ps3 but in game and thought a phone?

No one know that at the moment, but it might be possible and a cool thing for the game.

ive read that you can also use your phone to dispatch police.

Yeah, apparently you can call the police to a "crime scene" to distract them from your "real" crime... Now thats cool! :thumbsup:

You better be able to use the phone/radio stations to play your mp3's. I wanna listen to the Mamas and the Papas. lol

(Images of killing countless peds in multiple gruesome ways while listening to California Dreaming... Sounds like a freaky serial killer/stalker to me... :D

You will be able to restart missions using your phone, after failing one.

You also will be able to listen to MP3s, according to this link.

You can also call services... such as a hospital.

There's WAY more features to be listed (I hope).

The link you given isn't a sign of playing MP3's through your phone, the link you gave is a 'Zit' service, that is if you hear a song on the radio you like you can dial this number using your ingame phone wait 30 seconds and you get a text message with the name of the song and artist. Once that is done it will be saved in your Social Club profile, but you must purchase it through Amazon to download it.