Progress, missions and trucks

Siguurd

Hey again! :P

I can't find any new missions, but the progress in the game is just 68 % or something...

And in the stats says "Number of vehicles exported" --> "9 out of 30"

Can someone explain me that? I dunno what to do..

And do the "shooting range level" have something important to say? 9 out of 12 it says on the shooting range level...

And one last thing at this moment, "$50,000 & Free Train Rides - Complete all 2 Levels of the Freight Train Missions"

Were can I do that mission...?

I'm a little noob in Gta :P haha

You can do the freight missions on na train pressing the sub-mission level, you have to doi two levels for complete.

Exports and Imports, you have to export all the vehicles that are on the list, search for them. There are three levels on that; the last is a bit difficult.

Shooting Range levels are on Ammu-Nation, you can do these by walking on the red circle there, if you can't do it at the first try, keep trying.

To 100%, I think there is a checklist on this sits but I don't know where.

This is all what I can help, mate ;)

Yeah, the shooting thing I know what you mean!

"Exports and Imports, you have to export all the vehicles that are on the list, search for them. There are three levels on that; the last is a bit difficult."

I have done it... All the cars on the list down at the harbour or down there...

I have just bought two cars from the same place.. it could be that the list changes again or something? :S

Yes it is.

And the export lists will only change when you have imported ALL the cars from the first list, then second and third, and all on the same blackboard,

Hm, I have delivered the cars on the list to the ship, but the list doesen't change when I was finished though... But later I'm going to check that again, I just have a break now.. :D

Thanks for the list. The side missions and the Miscellaneous... Were do I find everything?

Do I have to just look for it? Or do I need to use any special airplanes, cars or something?

And the car "sentinel", is there a special place I have to go to find that? I can't find that.. haha :P