Mount Chiliad Mission

I need help this is so cheap. :'( Those bikers just steer like it is a two lane road. When you get on the ramp they always push you off. I need help on how i can actually beat this easier. :weird:

I've heard that their are some secrets for this mission. Two of them are too shot them with a Sniper Rifle and blow them up with a Grenade. Would this work :?:

• 3 weeks later...

Just keep up with the pack, and when you get close to the finish line, get off your bike and snipe all their heads off. You just have to watch your timer, so you don't fail for being off your bike too long. If necessary, get back on your bike, get back off, and finish shooting everybody. If you're the only living person in the race, as soon as you cross the finish line, you win. It does work, and I wish I had known about it my first time through.

Just keep up with the pack, and when you get close to the finish line, get off your bike and snipe all their heads off. You just have to watch your timer, so you don't fail for being off your bike too long. If necessary, get back on your bike, get back off, and finish shooting everybody. If you're the only living person in the race, as soon as you cross the finish line, you win. It does work, and I wish I had known about it my first time through.

Wont work the second someone dies the mission fails -_-