Man Arrested for claiming a Zombie attacked him

Bar27262

London 5:23 PM - Today a man was arrested on charges of Reporting a zombie attacked him near 3:00 Am today Scotland Yard Sergeant Nicholas Angel Said this "The Victim was bloody at the time and the Suspect was Missing Half of his head" And Scotland Yard Arrested the attacker and The Victim The attacker was charged on Cannblism and the Victim was charged on Lying to public as British Scientist Jame Kooba said "The suspect may Been drunk at the time and May of accidently Mistaken the victim as a Armed robber robbing him" And the victim Leo Anellouzza claims that there was two people Scotland yard asked citizens to call 999 And report Strange Acts on there street if there is any

Is it just me or Londons getting weirder each day?

Edited by Bar27262

Hey, if this is made up, then it's not much different from news you see on TV.

LOL :rofl:

I second you all the way OGTAM. tsk tsk tsk, edited news these days :P

Funny how random the stories get in the Lounge. Hamster microwaved, man fucked a table, man claims to speak Australian after being raped by a wombat or whatever. Lmao @ all of these except the hamster.

It's weird how London is these day's

The Victim speaks out

London 12:57 PM "Well it all started when i was going to Burger King and then all sudden this guy Popped out all bloody and Missing half of His head and then he bit My arm and Pretty much he almost tore off my arm and then..." Thats all we Heard because the victim passed out Medical officals claimed he was Dead but he got up from dead and attacked the People in the morgue.
Edited by Bar27262