What does thegtaplace mean to you?

azn

I'm so glad that we have a great staff here to take care of us. I come here literally every 12 hours to check up and cannot thank the staff enough for the regular updates in the home page. A few months ago before I registered I was VERY behind. My only knowledge was trailer 1 and decided to update myself. Now, in mid April I know literally every little new detail thanks to Chris' update threads. Thank you TGTAP!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here a year so far and I have had 4000 posts since I joined in March 2007. I have had my clashes here with some members although it ended in a laugh most times. This is really the board that I have been dedicated to and the most active on, this is also the only forums in which I have posted more than 700 posts on. I have never had a wrning here and I don't plan to or want to have a warning.

^ good for you, i had one warning. Spaz warned me when i was a total noob three years ago

actually, i'm leaving the forums now :(

i just want to thank all of you guys for being such nice friends... i dunno when i'll comeback, but hopefully, i still could visit the forums and check out you guys :)

have fun playing GTA IV, since i don't have it :(

bye, i'll miss you all

erm... IDK... i dont want to think about it really. I should be out mingling with girls my age naturally. I guess the lack of good ones got me bored. idk why I even joined any of the forums i use these days. idk why I stay. im trying not to let the computer turn me into a geek... http://designsector.org/streek/blog/

The ipod thing made me laugh alot!!! It also scared me... He's cool on the forums but I don't want to be him in life... I've gotta get out more!!! But i live in a shitty boring place... :(