Counseling thread

Huckleberry Pie

So said girl is in America? Maybe go to the courthouse and ask to look in public records (Like the books with deaths in them, etc. I don't know technical terms) As far as finding someone alive with no information, wow. Extremely hard. I suppose you could start off with networking sites (Myspace, facebook etc.) and work your way through.

So said girl is in America? Maybe go to the courthouse and ask to look in public records (Like the books with deaths in them, etc. I don't know technical terms) As far as finding someone alive with no information, wow. Extremely hard. I suppose you could start off with networking sites (Myspace, facebook etc.) and work your way through.
If she could get ahold of the older sister's Social Security Number, she could try searching that & see if any

utility bills come up in her name. Start w/ someone who does background checks.

Agreed. I hope things turn out well for her... May Almighty God bless her...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Update: She saw her sister once, but she then went away, to my homie's disappointment...

If she stayed in the city / town or even in the state that your friend currently lives then i suggest she contact the local Sheriff's Ofiice or Police Department first. If she is worried about her well being then go to the local library and start checking obituaries (she may be able to do this online through some newspapers).

That's where I would start.