Properties?

Ye, some stuff do suck, like that no car tuning thing and no single player constumization and now they even took this out... Hope they leave the houses and stuff and i hope this game will not be a dissapointment.

Don't worry, a 10/10 game never is never a disappointment.

true that. look at Bioshock, it got a 10/10 and I saw people who i think would never play games, play it and loved it. Just think how good this game will be. Every freakin review so far has been a perfect score. Even the early demo version of the game got a perfect score. I cant wait, don't worry you guys, it's gonna rock.

oh yeah, it's confirmed that you can't buy businesses. This GTA is about making it and getting by, not owning every thing in the city.

Edited by fatalgamer

I reckon properties will still be in there, otherwise the whole saving system & safe house feature will of had to have been reworked & that would have been mentioned by now. I am still disappointed by the lack of enterprise in the game, I think R* shud have made it optional, so you wouldn't neccessarily have to have a monopoly of the city's major franchises to achieve 100%, instead you should be allowed to invest in businesses as an optional extra.

i mean, can you purchase/rent new houses/apartments, etc or do you have to stick with the default safe houses?

we've been getting off topic here, so if you cant post an answer to my question or something relevant please dont post at all

There must be a default safe house at least. But renting houses, that sounds a little unlike GTA. Buying houses has been in every GTA games I've played before, why would they take it away now?

i mean, can you purchase/rent new houses/apartments, etc or do you have to stick with the default safe houses?

we've been getting off topic here, so if you cant post an answer to my question or something relevant please dont post at all

There must be a default safe house at least. But renting houses, that sounds a little unlike GTA. Buying houses has been in every GTA games I've played before, why would they take it away now?

well, most of the stuff in gta4 sounds unlike gta lol

and i have read that you cant buy new properties and profit from them, but i was wondering if this meant you cant buy new safe houses either

well, most of the stuff in gta4 sounds unlike gta lol

and i have read that you cant buy new properties and profit from them, but i was wondering if this meant you cant buy new safe houses either

You can't buy properties, like...on the top of my head...like sunshine autos. But no one does actually know if there is a possibility to buy new safe houses.

Autosaves execute after every mission, says Rockstar, though safe houses are still littered around the city to help you end your game when you need to go outside, eat, sleep or something else equally unimportant.

Link.

That was after a quick 'GTA4 safe houses' Google search.

I agree with all you guys that not being able to buy properties and profit from them may be a disappointment for GTA 4, and im sure Rockstar tried everthing they could to save that feature, but i know for sure this game wont suffer from this very minimal loss. Im sure as we gamers play this game come april 29th we will be so into the graphics, the gameplay, the story, and the new multiplayer feature that most of us wont even put thought into the whole property buying thing. But it would be nice if Rockstar wouldve added that in thou. Still, GTA 4 is going to kick ass come april 29th. I cant wait!