MrLlamaLlama GFX

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Woozie got himself some sexy signature there :P

Ah, and the avatar looks great. Don't have much to give except forum points... no idea if you're interested in them, but if you are just quote me a sum and you'll get it (just don't ask 250k or something like that). :)

Can I have a Dark Grey background

With This Image On the right (only the cars. Not the background or ground etc.)

And This pic On the left (only the number 60 car. Not the other cars or background etc.)

Then can it say RaDi0N in the centre in red. Can it be in This font (the font from the word racing) Sorry I don't know where to get it :S Ohhh look I'm still writing a link.... YAY!

Thanks

Just get the image you want, then open up it's layer style by double clicking it in the layers palette.

Open up 'outer glow' change it to black colour, and a normal blending mode. Mess around with the other sliders to taste :P

Shit, thats simple, thanks, but da motherfucker Photoshop Elements 5.0 doesnt have this layer option... I ripped this off my school computers and it sucks but its the only Photoshop i have... Eventhough its not a propper photoshop..... Thanks for your help Llama, good luck with your skills!

Please could you make me a cool graphic card.

I don't really care exactly what it's meant to look like.

Please could you just make me a nice one, and a moto that fits with "TomNeckermann".

Underneath I will put:

"Thanks to the great "MrLlamaLlama" for this awesome sig!!"

Please give me notice when it will be ready.

Thanks so much!

TomNeckermann

Hey man, I have a sig request which may be a bit tricky.

I would like you to make me a sig where the following images:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/Jase...MattBellamy.jpg

http://www.starpulse.com/pictures/2006/11/...-SPX-002707.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/images2/sept11/180906bellamy-1.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0...thewBellamy.jpg

The images would like fade away after each other in an animation, and for the end of the "animation" you could please make me something in the style of yours, same colour and way of pen tooling :P

Please, let me know if you can do this and when can you start working on it.

I am starting a gang can you make me a graphic for my recruitment page if so here is what i need?

I want this name in gangster style white letters-Nine Tre Mafiya

graphic Colors-Red and black or either one

Graphic-some san andreas gangsters not Grove St. or CJ just some gangsters in red or black or both

if you can give them guns give them ak-47's,Uzi's,Or pistols try to make each person have a different weapon if possible

Thanks.

P.S.-I'll take the best work.

Edited by Desert Fox

Ok, I made a request for Toxic, but it's taken 5 days....

I've given up waiting for it, it takes the piss, for how long I have waited for now.

Llama, my friend, please could you make my TGTAS banner please?

I'd like a nice GTA background wink.gif

With, GTA 3,SA,VC, and GTA IV

Including some nice GTA textured title

"The GTA Sector.com"

Thats what I want my banner to have on. smile.gif

Ok, I made a request for Toxic, but it's taken 5 days....

I've given up waiting for it, it takes the piss, for how long I have waited for now.

Oh is that so..I'm sorry but umm...

Ok, changed my mind :D

Cancel the 3 banners, I only want, and only need 1 now :)

Anyways, your wish, I had some Probs but still, I'll post my work in my Shop. Cheers :)

Hey MLL, I know your busy so sorry for a request! Could you make me a matching signature and avatar for another forum? The same size as my current one is good.

It's about the game Timesplitters 4 and I'm going to have to ask you to use a bit of your imagination on this one. Could you base it around this image?

masterchimp.jpg

For the signature I would like the text "Mpilk" somewhere (wherever you think is best) and I'll let you pick a font, something which looks good with the signature. If the image could have a border and be a rounded rectangle (like my current sig) then that would be great. I don't know how to say this but 'spice' up the image a bit, like use your own imagination for anything else you think should be on there. And for the avatar just make it match the signature.

Thanks alot and take your time with this, I don't mind waiting :)

• 3 weeks later...