Talk about the worst thing in San Andreas.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mt chillad :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: was so pointless why was it in the game

Dude, Mtr. Chillidad was awesome. You can takes cars off the edges and tumbl;e down the side of the mountain. San Andreas is awesome, but the worst thing about it would have to be all of its glitches.

Dude, Mtr. Chillidad was awesome. You can takes cars off the edges and tumbl;e down the side of the mountain. San Andreas is awesome, but the worst thing about it would have to be all of its glitches.

Yah I know jumping cars off Mount Chilliad was awesome but the last mount Chilliad mission is hard. I almost beat it but I fell off the mountain :erm:

So can anyone tell me on how to win this last Mount Chilliad mission. I have tried the secrets on it to throw grenades at them but it doesn't seem to work. What can I do :cigar::?:

Oh, that one. I just... did it, and won. Just keep trying find out how to win (you know, finding a good, short route) by doing it, and doing, and doing it.

BTW, don't take the word "doing" the wrong way. ;)

Okay I almost beat it once but I went to fast and skid right off the mountain. <_<

I will take your advice. :thumbsup:

Hmm...the graphics are fine and the orange skys are realistic, it is sunrise and sunset.

On the mt. chilliad topic, just take that wooden pathway nice and slow, then easily pass them on the wide paths to the finish line.

I saw that there were no mr whoopie missions and i did not like how you could not perform a hold up at a resteraunt or 24 seven. Those were fun to do in Vice City.

Hmm...the graphics are fine and the orange skys are realistic, it is sunrise and sunset.

On the mt. chilliad topic, just take that wooden pathway nice and slow, then easily pass them on the wide paths to the finish line.

I saw that there were no mr whoopie missions and i did not like how you could not perform a hold up at a resteraunt or 24 seven. Those were fun to do in Vice City.

You can still hold up stores, but the money doesn't appear on the counter. ^_^

the grapichs were ok but the worst thing was the fact that you could not do icecream missons

for me the worst thing was to many bad cars i understand that the good comes with the bad bad when i did the list on the dock i could find the infernus banshee sct worth crap but i had a lot of crappy cars to choose from like the great willard (wich is bad becouse i live in willard.ohio) and the perennial i think i got passed by a snail in that one

for me the worst thing was to many bad cars i understand that the good comes with the bad bad when i did the list on the dock i could find the infernus banshee sct worth crap but i had a lot of crappy cars to choose from like the great willard (wich is bad becouse i live in willard.ohio) and the perennial i think i got passed by a snail in that one

Dude, if it was nothing but a bunch of great cars, it would be gay.

And for the record, the Perennial is for pimps! ^_^

yeah, if you dont like them, bring them to a mod shop and voala!

i used to hate bravara's, after i got if in and out of transfenders, i loved it

And what i hate?

A LOAD of gltiches, here are some

basketball glitch ( no basketballs on court, caused by saving at madd doggs)

pool glitch ( the guy always try to attack you so you cant play pool, cause might be constantly attack him)

girlfriend glitch ( never home, cause unknown)

gym glitch ( cant work out NEVER, cause is constantly killing the people inside the gym)

AND THE LIST GOES ON

oh, and the gentleness of the disc, on touch and it might get screwed up

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

yeah, if you dont like them, bring them to a mod shop and voala!

i used to hate bravara's, after i got if in and out of transfenders, i loved it

And what i hate?

A LOAD of gltiches, here are some

basketball glitch ( no basketballs on court, caused by saving at madd doggs)

pool glitch ( the guy always try to attack you so you cant play pool, cause might be constantly attack him)

girlfriend glitch ( never home, cause unknown)

gym glitch ( cant work out NEVER, cause is constantly killing the people inside the gym)

AND THE LIST GOES ON

oh, and the gentleness of the disc, on touch and it might get screwed up

Dude, after a while, the glitches go away. Thy're not there forever. It's not that big of a dal. Besides, who actually plays basketball and dates their girlfriend everyday? Not me. I'm too busy mowing people with the AK47. ^_^

im happy for you not the worst thing was the lack of side missons  :thumbsdown:

yah i agree with you

Um, do you know what side missions are? They don't have to be actual missions. The races are "side missions". There is alot of other stuff to do besides the main missions.

i think i know that spas i just found a new glith i will post it later :coolthumbup:

im happy for you not the worst thing was the lack of side missons  :thumbsdown:

yah i agree with you

Um, do you know what side missions are? They don't have to be actual missions. The races are "side missions". There is alot of other stuff to do besides the main missions.

i think i know that spas i just found a new glith i will post it later :coolthumbup:

I don't think you do :lol:

I think the only thing thats bad in San Andreas is the lack of AI in enemies and allies.