Talk about the worst thing in San Andreas.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst thing has to be: flying moderately low in a plane and BAM! some random tree pops out of nowhere right in front of you and usally ends up with explosive results

I know, trees poping out of nowhere when you fly in the country is "bad". Anyway, I hated the girlfriend system, but the two parts I liked the least were;

1. Planes stalk you in the country side

2. When you are randomly driving along, it says your hood is under attack. When all of this crap happens, I say "June 7th... June 7th..."

• 2 weeks later...

The worst thing for me has to be basketball. I don't know why Rockstar even thought of it. Maybe it's just a minigame. But still, it made no sense. Unless it had more controls and you can play with other people or in 2player mode. :thumbsdown:

• 4 months later...

im gonna have to say the worst thing about the game was the size of san andreas, rockstar made it seem like the desert would go on forever, and the mountain would b huge (not that it isn't i just expected more), like maybe a house u could buy on top of it, and i even expected that there might b a lake on top of the mountain too.

worst thing...hmmm...the cars are soo ugly...there isn't a mansion! i love the mansion in VC...and...the planes speed...they are wayy too slowww...i have cars doing more than double of the planes speed...ie hydra

Considering the fastest mode of transportation is the AT-400.

that eating thing. it is so irritating when you lose muschles if you don't eat for 2 days. then you had to go to the gym again and again for a few %.

Screw muscle, CJ looked guy being all buff and stuff.

worst thing...hmmm...the cars are soo ugly...there isn't a mansion! i love the mansion in VC...and...the planes speed...they are wayy too slowww...i have cars doing more than double of the planes speed...ie hydra

There is mansion. I hate people who buy GTA, don't play the missions, and think they've beat the game. The mansion in SA is better than the Vercetti Estate. I'm speaking of Madd Dogg's mansion. Cool vehicle and weapon spawns, wonderful interior, etc...

yeah...i didn't play the missions...i have the game to kill people, drive vehicles and mess around with scm scripts...nothing more! i used to play missions before...when i couldn't get tired of em...now i just play for fun, not to be sick of the game...btw i will search for that mansion...but i would apreciate if u could tell me the coordinates...then i make the player start there! haha just kidding...i search it for myself...

u hate me? ...ok, i will not be sad about it...and will not hate u!

Edited by careca

the worst thing in SA was the 90's time periods. i hate when they make games take place 10 or 20 years back becuase the music always suck, the building look like god knows what, and the car models from the 80's and 90's always suck becuase theyre so ugly

I agree that the cars are ugly in the respect of graphics and detail

But com'on who really wants their streets filled with sports cars?

A mixture of muscle cars ,sports cars and commercial/industrial cars is a good balance.

For an example of what i mean by ugly in respects of graphics look and balance in the game with the right cars look at

the picture I attached to this.

*Picture has been removed oct23

Edited by Sabin Romero

the cars spawn balance was really good in SA. sports cars were quite hard to found and you didn't see them in poor neighbourhoods. that way good cars really ment something (note that I've never used a single cheat or trainer), not like in VC where they appeared more often than poor cars.