San Andreas GTAIV Mod: You can help

jlosurdo

I just started this a while ago. I am going to make san andreas like gta iv. i've changed all text, menus, and some settings so far. This mod will probably take me a few months.

If you would like to do one of these to help me, go ahead. Any gta modder can help me with this mod, you dont need my permission. I've put up a site here:

http://www.freewebs.com/gtasaivmod/index.htm

any modder can help: lets make the best mod anyone has ever seen.

I might be new here but i've been playing and modifying san andreas for a long time.

Edited by jlosurdo

Show us some screenies of the menus and such, it'll be cool to see how this looks.

I'm your man for photoshop, so if there's any major work needs doing.. I'm here...

yeah i need some images for the menus, you know, the images that appear at the top right of

the screen, see what you can do.

also, anybody know what program to use for creating cars and planes?

im okay with IPL... Spawn locations, Weapon Spawns, Cull, Enex.

Im also practising Mission Coding so perhaps later on I could help make some GTA IV missions and code the abillity to get backup from cops or something... I can do some texture editing but im still confused by the whole wrapping thing...

I don't need my name on it. but my website URL would be nice :D I need members as badly as any just-finished website...

Edited by Deji

im okay with IPL... Spawn locations, Weapon Spawns, Cull, Enex.

Im also practising Mission Coding so perhaps later on I could help make some GTA IV missions and code the abillity to get backup from cops or something... I can do some texture editing but im still confused by the whole wrapping thing...

I don't need my name on it. but my website URL would be nice :D I need members as badly as any just-finished website...

Yeah i cant do map editing, you wanna help out with that? Just go ahead and do whatever, let me know on the site when ur done (if you can do it)

- By the way, anyone who has GTAIV, i need some names of the cars in the game!

Yeah i cant do map editing, you wanna help out with that? Just go ahead and do whatever, let me know on the site when ur done (if you can do it)

- By the way, anyone who has GTAIV, i need some names of the cars in the game!

Well i'd need to be able to walk about in the finished (Or near finished) city. So I can grab the coordinates. Or you could give me the co ords...

I can also help with weapons and vehicles data (dat not dff)

yeah just put stuff anywhere you wanted. I never even could start my map editing ( the map editor does not work on my machine.) It would be nice to have the city look like liberty city alot.. weapon locations, spawn locations, it does not matter where they go.

what program do i use for dff editing? (editing cars)

Edited by jlosurdo

yeah just put stuff anywhere you wanted. I never even could start my map editing ( the map editor does not work on my machine.) It would be nice to have the city look like liberty city alot.. weapon locations, spawn locations, it does not matter where they go.

what program do i use for dff editing? (editing cars)

Read the pinned tutorials at the top of the page. There are loads but I cant find a working one...

I can now also do custom Licence Plates and make more types of pickups. I'm learning mission script now... B)

Wow good idea i will try to help as much as posible maybe i will make some gta iv loading screens even know there quite boring lol.

i have the game for both platforms and the car names are pretty much the same. the cars are pretty realistic they have landrovers and evrything with different names and minor tweeks. i will try and help out.

Cya

Wow good idea i will try to help as much as posible maybe i will make some gta iv loading screens even know there quite boring lol.

i have the game for both platforms and the car names are pretty much the same. the cars are pretty realistic they have landrovers and evrything with different names and minor tweeks. i will try and help out.

Cya

I already made loading screens

just tell me what ya need and ill help you (i dont have anything better to do anyway) and mabye ill post some stuff of my own too

P.S. great ideas

P.S.S you should contact experianced modder to help you

Edited by Cross