Console War - GTA IV

LOL British people are so awesome at swearing.

"BULL fucking shit mate!"

Don't be stereotype. You realize it was an act (so British people may not usually swear like that) & that it could be that specific guy that swears like that?

I really like this video, :thumbsup: but the PS3 is more calm and they made the Wii look really friendly. lol

Xbox is just rude. He's like swearing in the PS3 & Wii's faces.

Edited by NotYouHaha

Don't be stereotype. You realize it was an act (so British people may not usually swear like that) & that it could be that specific guy that swears like that?

I really like this video, :thumbsup: but the PS3 is more calm and they made the Wii look really friendly. lol

Xbox is just rude. He's like swearing in the PS3 & Wii's faces.

Actually, we probably do swear alot more than you guys, it's more of a casual thing over here.... and words that you might find offensive are alot more acceptable over here (hell, damn, crap, etc.)

Haven't watched the vid, I've got Need for speed running in the background.... will do though. ;)

Seriously guys, have you never heard an English accent before? He is so obviously Australian it's ridiculous. If all the talk about censorship in oz wasn't give away enough, he even refers to the PS3 as a "thousand dollar machine"...

...we deal in pounds.