Gang Glitch

I have tried the Gang glitch and you were suppose to fly to the south-east corner of the map near Los Santos. I did it for over 45 miutes and I only got some of San Ferrero covered. And other people got everywhere covered with gang colors on their map in San Ferrero, Las Ventras and the countryside. Did I do something wrong.:mellow: What plane do you use/ what boat do you use. Can you give me some info on how to actually get more gang colors on your map. :D

The glitch is that if you fly/drive away from San Andreas and keep going for about an hour or so(real time, not game time) then all the gang territories get messed up and they appear in weird places such as San Fierro/Las Venturas

Yah but I only got part of the country side and some at San Ferrero. But not every where else. :erm:

Guest KingofCrunck

acttualy the shamel has auto pilot so you can fly and go to work or bed wake up and you will have new gang turf.

i dun the gang glitch for 2 days non stop (i had the button jammed) and i have like 3% of the territories under control, there are now territories every where in sa , there is no where , where there is no gangs but the bad thing is that there is more than 1 gang in each territory lol so i get like ballas and grove streets in the same turf :pissed: