100% Club

100clubxc3.png

As most of you may know, Rockstar's Social Club will have a "100% Club", which is described as the following:

"The 100% Club will be extremely popular as it will show who out of the millions of players will reach 100% completion first. The first 10 people to do so will be sent an ultra-rare commemorative 'key to the city' to mark their accomplishment! Later on it will rank members based on who will be able to get to 100% in the shortest amount of time."

~Rockstar Watch~

So the first ten to get 100% out of the millions of players out there, will win a "Key to the city", but would if those ten players cheat?

Will Rockstar Games be able to keep track of who cheats their way to the top ten list? Or could players cheat their way up the ranks?

What's everyone's thought on this?

wow you must be fair stupid if you don't know what a key to the city is. People who perform heroism (in real life) get a key to the city, meaning there greatly appreciated. I assume what it would look like is a key (duhh in most cases) with it saying your acheivement (completing the game), of course if you don't know what city its to, I think you need to get on a Harry Potter forum.

wow you must be fair stupid if you don't know what a key to the city is. People who perform heroism (in real life) get a key to the city, meaning there greatly appreciated. I assume what it would look like is a key (duhh in most cases) with it saying your acheivement (completing the game), of course if you don't know what city its to, I think you need to get on a Harry Potter forum.

How about you shut the fuck up and accept this warning for flaming. Kay?

How about you shut the fuck up and accept this warning for flaming. Kay?

Hahaha! That really made me laugh thanks!

I'll probaly never get 100%, but it's always fun trying!