why cant i get gta iv

shaunw

i originaly pre-orederd gta iv from amazon.com but i would of got the ntsc version not pal so i canceled it

then i went to amazon.co.uk and it was unable to be deliverd to me for some reason

and a few weeks ago i went to game.co.uk and 6 days to go i got an email telling me that the order got cancled

from being to heavy.

someone doesnt want me to get gta iv :thumbsdown:

has anyone else got an email from game.co.uk???

i originaly pre-orederd gta iv from amazon.com but i would of got the ntsc version not pal so i canceled it

then i went to amazon.co.uk and it was unable to be deliverd to me for some reason

and a few weeks ago i went to game.co.uk and 6 days to go i got an email telling me that the order got cancled

from being to heavy.

I pre ordered mine from game.co.uk and i ordered the special edition, but they said they cant send it because it's to heavy, so i ordered the normal edition, and it's all good now, and i will be getting it delivered on the 29th.

I pre ordered mine from game.co.uk and i ordered the special edition, but they said they cant send it because it's to heavy, so i ordered the normal edition, and it's all good now, and i will be getting it delivered on the 29th.

yeah thats what i was gonna do, but i wanted the special edition...lol

My dad ordered my 360 from KMart and right at launch they replied they didn't have anymore - never trusting them again. We paid them too. Got our money back though.

ohh ok, but my sister works at kmart so i shouldnt be to worried...

from being to heavy.

Ok well if not game, try these other UK online retailers:

www.gameplay.co.uk

www.play.com

www.shopto.net (generally pretty good with international orders)

www.gameplay.co.uk

www.play.com

thanx chris, but i might get it from my local stores..

Do you want the un-edited version of GTA? If you do then you'll have to get it sent internationally. Btw what console is it for?

www.gameplay.co.uk

www.play.com

thanx chris, but i might get it from my local stores..

Do you want the un-edited version of GTA? If you do then you'll have to get it sent internationally. Btw what console is it for?

There's an edited and unedited version? What's the difference? America is getting the unedited version right?