mottopl0x.png

positionsmp.gif

line1.gif

ffmpl0x.png

eachemember....gif

rules.gif

ifyoudlike.gif

Step I. Apply for our gang. Go here: Apply for The Fiore Family Mafia
Step II. Post in our recruitment topic to pick a position. Positions are located at the top of the post. Go here: The Fiore Family Mafia Recruitment Topic
Step III. Be active in our gang. Chat it up with some of our members. You can do this here: The Fiore Family Mafia Chat Topic
Step IV. Have fun! This gang is all about fun and being a good sport. Of course, have that competitive spirit with you as well!

360psn.gif

thanks4interest.gif

Fiore Family Mafia | Copyright © 2008

Count me in for the PS3 family lol! I would welcome the oppertunity to play with other decent spirited people. I've been a diehard GTA fan since the beggining and would like to use online play ...But am not looking forward to hereing 12year old kids shouting abuse at each other lol....So joining "The Fiore Family" would be perfect for me! Though I haven't got to many posts on here I'm afriad!?!?

Count me in for the PS3 family lol! I would welcome the oppertunity to play with other decent spirited people. I've been a diehard GTA fan since the beggining and would like to use online play ...But am not looking forward to hereing 12year old kids shouting abuse at each other lol....So joining "The Fiore Family" would be perfect for me! Though I haven't got to many posts on here I'm afriad!?!?

We aren't age fanboys :P

You can join when you have the requisites. We will add you to the reservation list.

You sound like you'd make an awesome member so if you'd like we can put you on the reserve list. This means once you have 100 posts and have been here for 30 days you will automatically be in. What do you say?

Yeah definately count me in on the reserve list! I'll have to try and up my post count now lol! :coolthumbup:

Put me on the reserves... I gotta get my post count up.

But as in my signature, my PSN ID is: the_dude420

And I live in California.

You sound like you'd make an awesome member so if you'd like we can put you on the reserve list. This means once you have 100 posts and have been here for 30 days you will automatically be in. What do you say?

Yeah definately count me in on the reserve list! I'll have to try and up my post count now lol! :coolthumbup:

Okay, I'll put both of you on the reserve list...

You both need 100 posts and you both need to have been here 30 days in order to be in the gang. If you get declined it will be because we (The Fiore Family Mafia Members) don't feel you would be a great member... Good luck!

Put me on the reserves... I gotta get my post count up.

But as in my signature, my PSN ID is: the_dude420

And I live in California.

You almost have enough posts to be able to join the FFM, only 23 more to go, please don't spam in order to get to that 100, it can be annoying to many members mainly moderators who have to tell you off for doing it ;).