My Fear

I did pre-order though.

Well, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I hope so dude, the worst always happens. I'm a bit nervous about it. I want my fucking duffel bag :(.

If it doesn't come on the day you can always get a refund or wait until they have it in stock again. If you don't get it on it's release date then you might have been at the far end of a long list of people who pre-ordered. I'm pretty sure my local gaming store will run out when it comes to Pre-Orders.

All my fears have come true. I don't even have a console. This is because I couldn't afford one and my parents are going to lend me money, but that will be next week. Therefore all the copies of GTA IV will be gone and I haven't pre-ordered it either. I am so screwed. :bashhead: Wish it would come outfor PC. Hope you get your copy.

Well I get my game for free... You see theres a kid who says hes gonna buy the last copies before i get to them. So I just beat him up and play GTA... Which is not the cause of the violence... Honest! lol

ROLL ON PC RELEASE!

Dude this is just a forum. I find it really really really funny how some people act tough but in real life are just thin/fat little nerds with big square glasses, asma and their pants up to their neck. I would really like to see you in real life Deji and how you beat up 6 year olds.

Anyways not to get off subject - If i come to the store and its out even though i reserved il be so pissed and by that i mean SO PISSED, SOOO PISSED!! I really hope i get it on the day because i have no school for the next two days and then the weekend... So 4 and a half days!! Im not gonna go to any trainings just because of that.

Well I get my game for free... You see theres a kid who says hes gonna buy the last copies before i get to them. So I just beat him up and play GTA... Which is not the cause of the violence... Honest! lol

ROLL ON PC RELEASE!

Dude this is just a forum. I find it really really really funny how some people act tough but in real life are just thin/fat little nerds with big square glasses, asma and their pants up to their neck. I would really like to see you in real life Deji and how you beat up 6 year olds.

Anyways not to get off subject - If i come to the store and its out even though i reserved il be so pissed and by that i mean SO PISSED, SOOO PISSED!! I really hope i get it on the day because i have no school for the next two days and then the weekend... So 4 and a half days!! Im not gonna go to any trainings just because of that.

He was obviously just kidding dude.

Yes. I went to Gamestop.com and they said if you pre-order Grand Theft Auto IV by April 28 with overnight shipping then it will be delivered to you April 29 on the release date. And get this, if it doesn't arrive on that date then they'll credit your order for the full shipping amount. Now I just need to get a console.

Edited by totalaccessGTA

The guy who made the topic means, these stores have taken 1000's and some hundreds of thousands of pre-orders - there is likely to be a problem where not enough stock has come in. But that could be one of the reasons why most major retailers have had stock already so they can sort their shit out.

UK guys, I hope Royal Mail dont get more orders than they can handle, especially if they're going out monday. I suspect stores like GAME have an arrangement of a Saturday pickup so they go out early monday, ready for Tuesday delivery

I've never heard of a store running out of a copy of a game. Best Buy has always had every game I've wanted on launch day no matter what -- Gears of War, Halo 2, Halo 3, etc. Store get way to many copies to sell out, the demand isn't the same as for consoles.

Every store will have plenty of copies.