Sign in to follow this  
rockstarrem

Strategy Guide?

I'm pre-ordering the strategy guide today, I completely forgot to before and I never do... I hope they'll have some left. Anyone else pre-order/getting it?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=65240

I'm just concerned about getting the game. The game is more important than the strategy guide. I'd rather be sat at home playing GTA IV minus a guide than sat at home reading the guide minus a game.

No, I'm not going to get the strategy guide, but yeah its preety cool how they show you all the weopens and cars+maps. Still no, need to get GTA IV before everything else.

you PAY for them? can't you wait one day for them to flood the internet?

Uhh yeah sorry if I like the book in my hand reading it with professional guides. I just pre-ordered it from amazon. Saved $7.

I'm not going to be getting the strategy book, I'd rather complete the game on my own. But the information there is cool.

I'm not going to be getting the strategy book, I'd rather complete the game on my own. But the information there is cool.

I love reading it anyway, I usually don't follow the mission part of it unless I'm stuck or something. I love the vehicle showroom and the side mission help though.