Freaks Come Out At Night In Vice City

Patty-T

I was recently playing the GTA Vice City mission "The Job", and I noticed something interesting about the song playing in the background during the cut scene.

The words to the song were a bit muffled but it sounded alot like the song "Freaks Come Out At Night". At first I was unsure of whether or not this actually was the song, but at the end of the cutscene you can clearly hear the line, "You can know someone all their life and not know they're a freak till you see them at night." This confirmed that it was this song. Now, some of you may be saying, "So, there are alot of songs in GTA Vice City." but this song is ONLY heard in THIS cutscene. It's not on the radio. It does, however, appear on the radio in Vice City Stories.

What does this all mean? Nothing. It's just interesting that a real song would be featured in a cutscene, but not on the radio, and then be featured on the radio in another game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was recently playing the GTA Vice City mission "The Job", and I noticed something interesting about the song playing in the background during the cut scene.

The words to the song were a bit muffled but it sounded alot like the song "Freaks Come Out At Night". At first I was unsure of whether or not this actually was the song, but at the end of the cutscene you can clearly hear the line, "You can know someone all their life and not know they're a freak till you see them at night." This confirmed that it was this song. Now, some of you may be saying, "So, there are alot of songs in GTA Vice City." but this song is ONLY heard in THIS cutscene. It's not on the radio. It does, however, appear on the radio in Vice City Stories.

What does this all mean? Nothing. It's just interesting that a real song would be featured in a cutscene, but not on the radio, and then be featured on the radio in another game.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt??!!

Edited by the gta collector

i think your talkin about vcs radio station wile playin gta vc

Bold: WTF are you talking about?