Store Openings

I have just called 'Game' and they said thay are opening their store in Carmarthen at Midnight (Tuesday 12AM) for 1 hour (and aswell for most 'Game' stores) for people who have preordered I will update this once I have contacted Gamestation and HMV.

I would have gone out to Camarthen to get it - I thought, "nah Camarthen wont do it" lol! I pre ordered with GAME online, instead of in-store argghhhh!!!

I have just called 'Game' and they said thay are opening their store in Carmarthen at Midnight (Tuesday 12AM) for 1 hour (and aswell for most 'Game' stores) for people who have preordered I will update this once I have contacted Gamestation and HMV.

I would have gone out to Camarthen to get it - I thought, "nah Camarthen wont do it" lol! I pre ordered with GAME online, instead of in-store argghhhh!!!

u must be gutted.

Yeah I am, I should have checked when I was up there a few weeks ago. I'll just have to wait until I get home to play it :(

Heres the list of GAME stores BTW - http://www.game.co.uk/gtastores/

Did you get a pre-order in store?

Gosh u must be real gutted, u should have preordered in store like I did thats why I don't do it online.

Aw well. If you come down in the morning then you will be able to get GTA IV since they will have some limited stock in.