whos getting GTA 4 at midnight?

I am, plus I think this could actually have gone into my topic:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17183

But the only thing is that Game is only open for people you have preorderd it, people who haven't they have to wait for the normal opening time.

So your saying if you pre - orderd it you get it the day before it comes out?

I am, plus I think this could actually have gone into my topic:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17183

But the only thing is that Game is only open for people you have preorderd it, people who haven't they have to wait for the normal opening time.

So your saying if you pre - orderd it you get it the day before it comes out?

No. What im saying is this. If you have already preordered the game from Game, they are opening the store for one hour on Midnight Tuesday 29th 2008 at 12AM. And people who haven't preordered they will have to wait untill the shop opens in your area.

Plus the one hour opening is from Game only. GameStation and HMV are not doing it for some reason.

GameStop is not doing it in my area, I called them up and they said they aren't. Maybe because it's in a big mall that has hours.

The strange thing is Gamestop opened at midnight for the Halo 3 launch...but you are saying they might not do it for GTA 4? Wow that is gay, I have to see if they are doing that for my town too.

GameStop is not doing it in my area, I called them up and they said they aren't. Maybe because it's in a big mall that has hours.

The strange thing is Gamestop opened at midnight for the Halo 3 launch...but you are saying they might not do it for GTA 4? Wow that is gay, I have to see if they are doing that for my town too.

My local Gamestop is doing the midnight release. I went on there website. They had a section with GTA IV and Midnight release entiteled on it. I clicked and it showed all the stores doing this event in the U.S. I happen to live right next to that mall. Actually there are to two places in my city that are doing this. I can't go anyways because I haven't pre-order IV yet and the fact that I have school the next day,if i got a copy I would defently skip.

Edited by totalaccessGTA

No it's probably only my GameStop, the mall has certain restrictions.

My Local Gamestop is in a mall and they are opening the doors at 11pm to let people in for the midnight launch, they do it whenever any decent game comes out. Even Fight Night Round 3 they midnight launched, Madden, Zelda, Halo

Its nice itll be my first time going there at midnight its gonna be like Dead Rising at lights out in the mall im assuming

Ryan

I'm still debating....I have to be to work in the morning, so I wouldn't even be able to play it until my lunch break tomorrow anyways...but if I wait until my lunch break tomorrow, I'll spend half the time in the store buying it instead of playing it.

I'm not really sure what I should do :huh:

I'm still debating....I have to be to work in the morning, so I wouldn't even be able to play it until my lunch break tomorrow anyways...but if I wait until my lunch break tomorrow, I'll spend half the time in the store buying it instead of playing it.

Midnight dude, it's just the feel of being there...

Midnight dude, it's just the feel of being there...

I've decided to wait until tomorrow....

If I didn't have to get up at 6:00 for work, hell yeah, I'd be there, but if I go, get back at 1 or 130, get to sleep at 2 (without playing any GTA, mind you), I get four hours of sleep...and instead of being able to play GTA when I get home from work (and at lunch), I'd be asleep within 30 seconds of making contact with my couch.

I must be getting old....putting work before GTA...