I need help with the installation!

Can someone help me with the installation? Every time I'm done installing it and start up GTA:VC, it stops. Also when I restart the computer it just lets the CD keep rotating. I unchecked the box that says, ''GTA:VC Radio Station'' Is that it? Or am I suppose to get it installed? Where am I suppose to install the GTA:VC Radio Station?

Can someone help me with the installation? Every time I'm done installing it and start up GTA:VC, it stops. Also when I restart the computer it just lets the CD keep rotating. I unchecked the box that says, ''GTA:VC Radio Station'' Is that it? Or am I suppose to get it installed? Where am I suppose to install the GTA:VC Radio Station?

um i dont think it matters, but if you install the radio stations, it wouldnt read from the cd as much since they're on your hd. regardless you still need the cd so its just personal preference, i installed them cos my laptop cd drive is noisy so it keeps it a little quieter.

what do you mean it stops? it freezes? crash to desktop? do you get a error?

do you get one of those error reporting send/dont send things?

Make sure you didn't select custom preferences when installing. Reinstall the program and Search Gta VICE City and delete all files. If you reinstall the disk, maybe it will work.

But before you do that, if you have a two disk accomadating computer, you can get past the .exe screen by putting in BOTH the install disk and play disk.

• 2 weeks later...