Whats Your GTAIV Favorite Feature?

sorry did not mean it like that a redneck :thumbsup: and an ashole :thumbsdown: is not a good mix

Niko was on a bike and stopped then the camera turned to the front of the bike. He zoomed out and showed the duds hands push the ps3 equivalent to the y button 6 times and turned it on 3 and off 3 times! :worship:

Dude you guys that is awesome, really awesome, but chill. I like the next-gen update, the fact that it will be on the 360, that's what I'm thankful for here. That the guys at Rockstar put forth so much effort and talent to make this game. Also, I can't wait to bust into and hot wire cars to steal them.

Edited by fatalgamer

Dude you guys that is awesome, really awesome, but chill. I like the next-gen update, the fact that it will be on the 360, that's what I'm thankful for here. That the guys at Rockstar put forth so much effort and talent to make this game. Also, I can't wait to bust into and hot wire cars to steal them.

Why chill? We can like something all we want dude...

I think the online game play is going to be AWESOME!!! especially the free-roam!!!!

off-topic: I cant help it, but i keep watching gta iv gameplay videos, i dont want to but i just do it, can someone help me

well. i know you can hold yourself, only less than a week...

The game engine is the thing im most excited to about. I've seen it in action on youtube but there is way much more to explore about it than the gameplay that been going around the internet. And I aslo want to see the AI cops and peds in action.