Whats Your GTAIV Favorite Feature?

If the directional worked for you that would be more awesome.

lol....using the indicators when ur in a cop chase.....let them know where your going

Lmao, i could just see it now, put the left turn signal on and turn right

COPS: :o OMFG WHERED HE GO?!?!?! :pissedred:

It made me laugh when i saw it but on one of the leaked videos niko drove upto a garage and put some money into a machine, a barrear opened and he drove in. At first i thought it was a pay N spray but it turned out to be a car wash, a feature that was removed from san andreas. You get to watch all the rollers spining and moving over the car and up the sides and spayers also spray water on the car. A barrear opened and he drove out with the car sparkling and sped off but soon crashed into a car. I haven't seen anything mentioned about this before.

• 2 weeks later...

The fun euphoria that happens when people lose balance. Altough its a little unrealistic and crazy, its super funny to see them wobbling around, trying to gain balance.

Oh and i also like having real car doors with working latches so that when you slam it shut in a turn or just walk into it, it actually closes. That always pissed me off in the old games.

The fun euphoria that happens when people lose balance. Altough its a little unrealistic and crazy, its super funny to see them wobbling around, trying to gain balance.

Oh and i also like having real car doors with working latches so that when you slam it shut in a turn or just walk into it, it actually closes. That always pissed me off in the old games.

You can also drive by people with their car doors open and rip the door off. I also like the way people will hang on to their car as you drive off with it and get dragged until they can't hang on any more and then tumble around in the road.