Little Kid Threatening George Bush

Jay_Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
"George Dububla Bush" lol. He doesn't even say why he wants to kill him. He just repeats himself over and over again using different words without any emotion.

What are you talking about??? He said he was pissed off at him...DUH!!! :lolbounce:

What the hell is the kid gonna do...shoot Bush with a dart gun?

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Tonight's top story, Riley Freeman eats lead paint chips & makes crappy You-Tube video.

This is why you shouldn't let retards play w/ the internet.

... I fucking hate those YouTube videos with people filming retarded people, it fucking pisses me off. They can't help it.

Wait, are you serious? They just videotape mentally challenged people? What the fuck.

Tonight's top story, Riley Freeman eats lead paint chips & makes crappy You-Tube video.

This is why you shouldn't let retards play w/ the internet.

... I fucking hate those YouTube videos with people filming retarded people, it fucking pisses me off. They can't help it.

Wait, are you serious? They just videotape mentally challenged people? What the fuck.

Yeah, I found out about it when someone from this forum actually linked me to one and I was like wow... I can't believe that.

Like I can seriously see how people find this funny, I get it yeah, but it's just kinda ridiculous though that the person posts it then the comments people make...

Here's an example, I guarantee pretty much everyone here will laugh: