Sign in to follow this  
Jay_Jay

Little Kid Threatening George Bush

Tonight's top story, Riley Freeman eats lead paint chips & makes crappy You-Tube video.

This is why you shouldn't let retards play w/ the internet.

... I fucking hate those YouTube videos with people filming retarded people, it fucking pisses me off. They can't help it.

I think the news said that his parents made him say those things while they recorded him. Well if George Bush dyes then we will know that the little kid wasn't lying.

Wow..... And people wonder why there's so much hatred and discrimination? People like this.

This is why I can't stand the "gangsta" life-style. That faggot on the video was right, it promotes violence and bullshit.

Lolz at the little douche in the video, though.

this little dude is talking shit about george bush, lol its too funny.

Wow, I truly hope he makes a difference.

"George Dububla Bush" lol. He doesn't even say why he wants to kill him. He just repeats himself over and over again using different words without any emotion.

What are you talking about??? He said he was pissed off at him...DUH!!! :lolbounce:

What the hell is the kid gonna do...shoot Bush with a dart gun?

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Tonight's top story, Riley Freeman eats lead paint chips & makes crappy You-Tube video.

... I fucking hate those YouTube videos with people filming retarded people, it fucking pisses me off. They can't help it.

Wait, are you serious? They just videotape mentally challenged people? What the fuck.

Wait, are you serious? They just videotape mentally challenged people? What the fuck.

Yeah, I found out about it when someone from this forum actually linked me to one and I was like wow... I can't believe that.

Like I can seriously see how people find this funny, I get it yeah, but it's just kinda ridiculous though that the person posts it then the comments people make...

Here's an example, I guarantee pretty much everyone here will laugh: