delete

MUD MAN

There are going to be Pay n' Spray shops to fix your cars. Although it will have no effect on your wanted level or neither will there be any mod shops. I'm not certain though.

Yes, IT WILL have affect on you're wanted level. If there are no cops around then it will advance three hours and you're wanted level will go away. If there are cops around you're fucked.

There are going to be Pay n' Spray shops to fix your cars. Although it will have no effect on your wanted level or neither will there be any mod shops. I'm not certain though.

Yes, IT WILL have affect on you're wanted level. If there are no cops around then it will advance three hours and you're wanted level will go away. If there are cops around you're fucked.

Glad to here that. :)

No it isn't. They're making it more realistic by doing this. Personally I think it's a giant step for GTA.

Exactly. Rockstar knows what they are doing. GTA IV will be fine without a mod shop. Niko is a cold-blood criminal who wants to keep a low profile, it has to be more relastic so the mod shop has got to go.

its a step back! they beter have big ass trucks or Im gonna say fuck it and run my truck at lakeland park!

I think you're looking at this too negatively, either that or you just don't like realism, which I thought you did because of the headlight thing. This is a very realistic approach. I agree that the mod shops not being there do suck, but like totalaccessGTA said, Niko is a low profile criminal, if he goes around with a car with a red paintjob with shit all over it and nitro and a spoiler, it's not to discreet.

mm yeah. Rockstar made a good attempt in entering the car modification category with SA, but because GTA included reckless driving, your car would be seen in ruins within the first 5 minutes. You probably don't need modifications anyway, there are so many jaw dropping exotic and super cars in the game that you will forget about modification ;)

Edited by Rainbow Six

its a step back! they beter have big ass trucks or Im gonna say fuck it and run my truck at lakeland park!

I think you're looking at this too negatively, either that or you just don't like realism, which I thought you did because of the headlight thing. This is a very realistic approach. I agree that the mod shops not being there do suck, but like totalaccessGTA said, Niko is a low profile criminal, if he goes around with a car with a red paintjob with shit all over it and nitro and a spoiler, it's not to discreet.

I see your aprroach BUT ! In real life you can do what ever you want to your car/truck/bike so it is a downgrade.

You know i thought RockStar was smarter than that!

I see your aprroach BUT ! In real life you can do what ever you want to your car/truck/bike so it is a downgrade.

I agree with this actually, never thought of it that way.

BUT! Cops aren't that stupid to let you walk a free man when your car is a different colour :P

And you need to let the paint set dry before you drive off ;)

BUT! Cops aren't that stupid to let you walk a free man when your car is a different colour :P

Yes but this is supposed to be more real life, and sort of like the Pay n' Spray approach you could advance time. Or for even a more realistic approach you could get a notification when the car is ready to be picked up.

I completely switched sides on this one :P.

dude your talking to a body shop owner that puts trucks 1 foot up in the air on big 44" tires!

NO SHIT It should stil be in the game!

dude your talking to a body shop owner that puts trucks 1 foot up in the air on big 44" tires!

NO SHIT It should stil be in the game!

Alright dude take it easy, this is a friendly discussion.

Well, when I said that it has to go. I meant that I wouldn't mind if there were no modding shops, but its a cool feature. If so then why did Rockstar get rid of it. Maybe because they focused more time on gameplay and creating the best city ever in GTA so far instead of creating garages to mod your desired vechile. I still think that they made an ok decision. Myself I won't be upset about it, but you have a good point. Niko wouldn't want to waste his time on pimping up his new sports car. He'd probably want to sell it and make money of it.

Well, when I said that it has to go. I meant that I wouldn't mind if there were no modding shops, but its a cool feature. If so then why did Rockstar get rid of it. Maybe because they focused more time on gameplay and creating the best city ever in GTA so far instead of creating garages to mod your desired vechile. I still think that they made an ok decision. Myself I won't be upset about it, but you have a good point. Niko wouldn't want to waste his time on pimping up his new sports car. He'd probably want to sell it and make money of it.

You are Niko would you rather sell your lambo or trick it out?

I WIN ! :clapping: WOOOOOOOHOOOOO :clapping:

We don't really know yet :P.

We don't really know yet :P.

Ahh yes he got me. Well since Niko could jack some of these''lambo'' why not keep one and pimb it all out to style.

Still Niko is a criminal from eastern Europe who came to Liberty City looking for someone. The game story goes from ''bad rags to better rags'' Rockstar has reason to do this.

Edited by totalaccessGTA