delete

MUD MAN

Alright so I will settle this. YES its to bad that there is going to be no mod shops, it would of been great to customize you vehicles and such... So i agree with you. I think :unsure: . (This feature being left out does not disspoint me greatly, however I will be looking forward more to the storyline and city+radio stations. :D

Off-Topic:Its right now like 4:30 in the morning here East Coast. If i don't get some sleep no TGTAP tommorow for me.*yawn*

Meh. I don't really care whether a mod shop would enhance the game or not. Rockstar would have to spend extra time making fake mockery names like "Spanko" for Sparco for example. Personally, I think Liberty City is too much of a dark, shadowy city to focus on car modification. If they re-did San Andreas then it would be a perfect time to include this feature.

MUD MAN, you don't need 'blunt force' to change our opinion. It doesn't exist either, unless you're the Government..

Meh. I don't really care whether a mod shop would enhance the game or not. Rockstar would have to spend extra time making fake mockery names like "Spanko" for Sparco for example. Personally, I think Liberty City is too much of a dark, shadowy city to focus on car modification. If they re-did San Andreas then it would be a perfect time to include this feature.

MUD MAN, you don't need 'blunt force' to change our opinion. It doesn't exist either, unless you're the Government..

But the new LC isn't dark,etc... it's more like New York so it could focus on car modification.

Not as in the weather, like the general background of the city's past. LC is filled with mobsters and Mafia stuff. VC is more into the drug trade while sitting back in the beautiful sunset and San Andreas is filled with gang warfare and the car modification market. Plus who street races in one of the world's most busiest cities?

Btw, could a mod please change the topic back it's appropriate please? We have a good discussion going on here.

Not as in the weather, like the general background of the city's past. LC is filled with mobsters and Mafia stuff. VC is more into the drug trade while sitting back in the beautiful sunset and San Andreas is filled with gang warfare and the car modification market. Plus who street races in one of the world's most busiest cities?

Btw, could a mod please change the topic back it's appropriate please? We have a good discussion going on here.

I have to agree that Liberty City is a lot darker that San Andreas, but not all Liberty City is as dark as you say. Yes, there is mobsters and Mafia but that's not in the downtown area. That's the "outside of town" you know, so some parts of Liberty City isn't all dark.

I will agree that it sucks there is no mod shop, but i think it would take A LOT of time to get the physics right for new cars if there were bodykits that were longer or w.e and new shocks etc. similar to how they decided to keep Niko's body the same as they got the physics JUST RIGHT. Also, you probably won't need to mod your car as they already are lookin pretty sexy, and I think they will be faster now so the need for NOS isnt required.

It would be realistic to have a mod shop in the game since you can in real life, but its also realistic for your body weight/muscles to change, but they had a very important technical issue to deal with, so they chucked that idea making me realize that its worth having the physics be amazing if it means no modding your car. And guys, dont worry :P the fact that its the greatest game of 08' will make you forget about car modding as there is so much else going on in game.

I will agree that it sucks there is no mod shop, but i think it would take A LOT of time to get the physics right for new cars if there were bodykits that were longer or w.e and new shocks etc. similar to how they decided to keep Niko's body the same as they got the physics JUST RIGHT. Also, you probably won't need to mod your car as they already are lookin pretty sexy, and I think they will be faster now so the need for NOS isnt required.

It would be realistic to have a mod shop in the game since you can in real life, but its also realistic for your body weight/muscles to change, but they had a very important technical issue to deal with, so they chucked that idea making me realize that its worth having the physics be amazing if it means no modding your car. And guys, dont worry :P the fact that its the greatest game of 08' will make you forget about car modding as there is so much else going on in game.

Good point. Each car would have to have a set number of polygons for each individual part that would be in the game. And because GTA isn't solely focused on street racing it might not carry out this expectation perfectly. But it's a risk worth taking, they did it with San Andreas and I bet they can do it again.

I think they will be faster now so the need for NOS isnt required.

Nitrous wasn't needed to begin with. It only served one purpose, really, and that was seeing how fast you could go. It had no practical application.

Good point. Each car would have to have a set number of polygons for each individual part that would be in the game. And because GTA isn't solely focused on street racing it might not carry out this expectation perfectly. But it's a risk worth taking, they did it with San Andreas and I bet they can do it again.

Yes, but you missed his point about how different the two games are. Yes, they could do it, but it wouldn't be worth the time it would take to do it.

I think they will be faster now so the need for NOS isnt required.

Nitrous wasn't needed to begin with. It only served one purpose, really, and that was seeing how fast you could go. It had no practical application.

Yes, but you missed his point about how different the two games are. Yes, they could do it, but it wouldn't be worth the time it would take to do it.

Yeah I know because Midnight Club has one focus only while GTA has many focuses. It's like saying that NFS and Midnight Club would be very good in the car modification corner but lack in something else that another game would be good at.