Pirated live streamer gets red ring of death

toxic546

He deserved it. Now there is nothing he can do to fix it, is there?

He could always phone up Microsoft to say that his xbox has got the 3 red lights, then they will send a courier round and pickup and deliver the 360 for free, but they do have it for awhile. Thats what they did with my mate, but they did give him a brand new 360 because it was dead.

That's Halo 3...

Look at the photo of the xbox smarty pants

edit: looks like he just wanted an excuse to cut his feed off

Apparently T2 contacted him and made him stop

Ok "smarty pants" it's the red ring of death, omgwehaveneverseenit.

I take pack smarty pants from you, you clearly can't comprehend simple statements.

The topic is about the pirate streamer getting RROD and broadcasting the image of it happening, I showed that what he took the image from a forum post from last year so the streamers RROD is fake. T2 scared him and he crapped his pants and made this dumb excuse.

Edited by Leeham

That's Halo 3...

Look at the photo of the xbox smarty pants

edit: looks like he just wanted an excuse to cut his feed off

Apparently T2 contacted him and made him stop

Ok "smarty pants" it's the red ring of death, omgwehaveneverseenit.

I take pack smarty pants from you, you clearly can't comprehend simple statements.

The topic is about the pirate streamer getting RROD and broadcasting the image of it happening, I showed that what he took the image from a forum post from last year so the streamers RROD is fake. T2 scared him and he crapped his pants and made this dumb excuse.

lolwut.jpg

So you're saying Take 2 made a fake RROD, or the guy made a fake RROD... what? Can someone explain him please? Seriously I just don't get it...

I never knew wtf "the red ring of death" or whatever means and i still dont know. This is mainly because i own a PS3 and im happy this cannot happen to it. If you get this, does it totally screw up your xbox or what does it mean?

It's some serious error or something, I guess. Sometimes it can be fixed and sometimes it can't. Just like PCs.

I never knew wtf "the red ring of death" or whatever means and i still dont know. This is mainly because i own a PS3 and im happy this cannot happen to it. If you get this, does it totally screw up your xbox or what does it mean?

The RRoD (Red Ring of Death) is when 3 red lights appear on your Xbox360. This in most cases means that the motherboard (I think) has overheated. Xbox's with a old GPU chip have a 25% failure rate, which alot of Xbox360's have.

Thats why you get such a big warranty when you buy the 360, because chances are your going to have to send it in for repairs.

Edited by FallenClyro

Not anymore really, not after they remade them. I have the one with the HDMI port and the smaller processor and I've been fine. It's my fourth though :P. But yeah, nothing to worry about anymore.

Wait, it's your fourth but it's fine? Do you mean it's your fourth but it's got the new GPU?

If it has been fixed then that's great. That was the only thing I didn't like about the 360 besides the fact you have to pay for online and such.

Edited by FallenClyro

So you're saying Take 2 made a fake RROD, or the guy made a fake RROD... what? Can someone explain him please? Seriously I just don't get it...

Your lack of comprehension is laughable.

The guy put a picture of someone elses RROD on his live stream...

Your lack of comprehension is laughable.

The guy put a picture of someone elses RROD on his live stream...

Kay.

Honestly, shut the fuck up about all this comprehension shit, I have a comprehension problem. ALL I said was "That's Halo 3..." and you called me "smarty pants"? WTF?