GTASA Playa 4 Life?

Deji

When GTA IV comes out will you completely give up San Andreas? I know alot of people did for GTA 3 and Vice City but San Andreas is... Perfect! So I couldn't give up a perfect game, even for another (Supposedly) perfect game.

I love the idea of GTA 4 and the things it includes but to me it's just too much of a change too soon. San Andreas was huge and just the other day I found something totally new! I'll admit I didn't actually like Vice City or GTA 3 but i'm not really too much of a gamer. I've got 4 games on my PC, the others I deleted. I hardly ever play my other games. So i'm a GTA SA player for life me thinks. GTA 4 may be perfect but they are two completly different games IMO and San Andreas has CJ (lol)

I also enjoy being a Gangsta as apposed to a Gangster. :D

Edited by Deji

When I'm done with GTA IV (which is a LONG ways away) I'm sure I'll play Vice City and III again, because they seem like short games that I can beat in a few days. San Andreas, however, takes me alot longer to beat. So if I attempted to beat San Andreas' storyline, I'd probably get bored before I finished, and just go back to IV. However, I know that that someday, someday, I shall return to San Andreas.....