Retards

chris82

I'm sure you've all heard the news about how an kid 18 year old killed 3 people and blamed it on GTA. The victims parents are bringing lawsuits against TakeTwo, GameStop, Walmart, AND Sony! That is genuine, 100% bullshit. Now, 45 poeple are going to picket in front of R*'s headquarters on the 29th. They claim you can beat down pregnant women, (no you can't) jack a 747 with people in it, (no you can't) and other stuff that is completely false. And, Jack T, who is a lawyer is "Going to make sure that San Andreas never makes it out on Xbox." He also "Demands Microsoft stop making violent games." So, I contacted him, and here are the exact messages:

> From: slikdude12592

> To: [email protected]

> Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:49 PM

> Subject: You Suck!

>

>

> Ok, so you intend to make sure that GTA: San

> Andreas never comes out for Xbox? You see it’s

> people like you I hate. You are a communist. You try

> to make people as old, anal, and as miserable as

> you.

>

> If someone kills other people and they claim it’s

> because they played a video game, then they have

> deeper problems than a game addiction. Also,

> Microsoft didn’t make Halo, retard. Bungie studios

> did. I hope you die, fag.

so he said:

--- Jack Thompson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Wow, I'm a communist and a fag. That will be of

> interest to my Republican wife. Halo was made for

> XBox. My, my, such a confused young man. Jack

> Thompson

to which I replied:

> I know Halo is on Xbox, PC, and Mac, but Microsoft

DID NOT CREATE THE GAME. Microsoft only published it.

Bungie and Gearbox Studios developed it. You can't

stop a game like this. Compare San Andreas to Custer's

Revenge. You can't rape people in San Andreas. There

is not the insane amount of blood in Vice City like

there is in Half-Life. There are not 10 million kids

running around shooting people's heads off. Look at

the case that was on 60 Minutes two weeks ago. Those

retards are bringing lawsuits against Take2, GameStop,

EbGames, AND Sony! Why would you sue Sony? For making

the PS2? Democrats suck, communists go screw

yourselves. The victims' parents just want some ca$h.

Also, be sure to reply at my new address, slikdude12592@######.com.

I haven't recived I reply yet. I love pwning people. I say, if you can't stand the heat, get your fat ass out of the kitchen!

No dude, for real, we get every important site to accept, so then we tell the people that if they think that all the suing against R* is wrong, they should send a mail to the responsible for it with their own thoughts and comments, and we give the email....

dude, i mean it for real, and later on, if that really works, we could make protests all around the world US, Canada, UK, the biggest countrys involved in gta

I just emailed Jackpeace, this is what i put

Ok Jackpeace

1. Microsoft didn't make Halo

2. I agree with Silkdude 19592

3. We will protest

4. Please don't email me or that silkdude guy

Why did you tell him that? Chris WANTS him to reply back ( I beleive)

I believe a protest against protestor (o,0) would be great.

I just emailed Jackpeace, this is what i put

4. Please don't email me or that silkdude guy

the reply is where we get to legally state our "negative opinions" about them and share the funny stuff here

this is what i sent him:

"its not the games, or the game makers or the platform makers, its the parents, the parents should know if their child is not all there in the head, the parents should be aware of what games are being played by their child and what rating the game has. the parents should be doing their job and pay attention to their kids.

my 5 year old brother plays vice city, he loves it, my parents know he plays it and supervises him while he plays. they know he can still determine right from wrong in real life.

basically, parents should be aware of their child's ability to tell what is real and what is fiction.

and if you can sue game makers because kids are killing people, then we can sue you for threatening to eliminate our entertainment. this is one our basic means of relaxing after a hard day at work, this is a way to relieve stress, a form of therapy for some people. video games aren't the problem, inattentative parents are the problem.

a good point about the playstation is, i read somewhere not too long ago on yahoo news, a microsurgeon (a doctor who deals with micro surgery, commonly needed for reattachment of limbs), plays on the playstation, whatever games he wants to play, and uses that time of play to help train his fingers. the control and precision he learns while playing help with his coordination and control during surgeries, leading to a higher rate of successful reattatchments....

sitck that in your pipe and smoke it!

p.s. try playing the game and learn the game a little before you make crazy allegations...."

by the way skyline, "i before e except, after c"

Edited by rcnitropro

HEY I CAN GET GTAWH INVOLVED LETS SMOKE TYHE PROTESTERS NOBODY TAKES MY GTA AWAY BLACK MOTHER FUCKER THATS HE IS A black SOULNDNT THE GUY THAT DONE IT BE ARRESTED WHY TAKER GTA AWAY.if he gets gta of the market i will kill him and make r realse it again :coolthumbup:

i can even get my gta website involved

Edited by claud

HEY I CAN GET GTAWH INVOLVED LETS SMOKE TYHE PROTESTERS NOBODY TAKES MY GTA AWAY BLACK MOTHER FUCKER THATS HE IS A black SOULNDNT THE GUY THAT DONE IT BE ARRESTED WHY TAKER GTA AWAY.if he gets gta of the market i will kill him and make r realse it again :coolthumbup:

Dude... I agree with you, but please, no racism. Anyways, yeah, I did want him to reply, but it's okay. Anyways, this is just like the fuckers I mentioned in my ICCR topic about 4 months ago. Who remembers the ownage there? :jumpon::pissedred:

Dude... I agree with you, but please, no racism. Anyways, yeah, I did want him to reply, but it's okay. Anyways, this is just like the fuckers I mentioned in my ICCR topic about 4 months ago. Who remembers the ownage there? :jumpon::pissedred:

sorry about the racism dude lets take the fers down

Yes why dont they. True Crime even though you play as a cop, THERE ARE STILL PIMPS AND HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS. And the fact that you have an option of being a "bad cop" makes it just at the status of a violent game (AKA GTA clone).As for DRIV3R. I dunno. It is a violent game but the focus on that game is of course, the driving. But even so it still gets the GTA clone status. And games like Road Kill. All im saying is that they shouldnt target one group or company just because the kid cries GTA. I hope that one of those lawyers or anti GTA Nazis reads this AND FINNALLY PULLS THERE HEAD OUT OF THEYRE ASS! I probobly should have e-mailed this, but im lazy and i plan to stay that way. Here is the link to one of those nazi. Comment on the site about how you feel. LET THEM HEAR OUR VIEWS!!!!!!!!! FIGHT THE POWER!!!!! http://www.safegamesillinois.org/action2.php

Edited by sandlercd_22

Yes why dont they. True Crime even though you play as a cop, THERE ARE STILL PIMPS AND HOOKERS AND DRUG DEALERS. And the fact that you have an option of being a "bad cop" makes it just at the status of a violent game (AKA GTA clone).As for DRIV3R. I dunno. It is a violent game but the focus on that game is of course, the driving. But even so it still gets the GTA clone status. And games like Road Kill. All im saying is that they shouldnt target one group or company just because the kid cries GTA. I hope that one of those lawyers or anti GTA Nazis reads this AND FINNALLY PULLS THERE HEAD OUT OF THEYRE ASS! I probobly should have e-mailed this, but im lazy and i plan to stay that way. Here is the link to one of those nazi. Comment on the site about how you feel. LET THEM HEAR OUR VIEWS!!!!!!!!! FIGHT THE POWER!!!!! http://www.safegamesillinois.org/action2.php

i agree fight the power gta for life im :evil: