Australian man dies after swallowing 60 drug filled condoms

sibraa5

Source

BANGKOK, Thailand---- A suspected Australian drug smuggler died after some of the 60 hashish-packed condoms he allegedly swallowed burst, Thai police said Friday.

John Paul Jones, 51, died in southern Thailand on Saturday after an X-ray allegedly found 60 hashish-packed condoms weighing a total of 28 ounces in his stomach, Lt. Col. Weerasak Pokarat said.

The scattered drugs badly affected his colon and liver, Weerasak said, adding the Australian Embassy was informed of his death.

He said if Jones had survived, he would have faced a drug trafficking charge, carrying a maximum prison term of 20 years.

Weerasak said Jones had been charged with possession of hashish in 2006 but was acquitted after a yearlong trial.

Friends had taken Jones to a hospital in Surat Thani province, saying he had been complaining of severe stomach pain for five days, Weerasak said. The friends disappeared after dropping Jones off.

Jones had been staying on the southern island of Koh Phangan, known for its active party scene.

*Cough*

MORE WTF!?!

i swear the world is getting more retarded each year

^ It's actually common practice for drugs to be transported in this way. Condoms are designed not to split (obviously) so, it provides an undetectable, 'safe' way to move drugs. People do the same with dogs aswell.

@Ghost.... He didn't know he was going to die, just, direct weed to the gut isn't very healthy, I'm sure he didn't mean for it to happen.

i swear the world is getting more retarded each year

^ It's actually common practice for drugs to be transported in this way. Condoms are designed not to split (obviously) so, it provides an undetectable, 'safe' way to move drugs. People do the same with dogs aswell.

@Ghost.... He didn't know he was going to die, just, direct weed to the gut isn't very healthy, I'm sure he didn't mean for it to happen.

now that you mention it i remember when i saw a movie where people put alot of drugs into condoms and then put them in cows asses (closing it with duckt tape) and transported them this way...

pretty stupid

28 ounces of weed? if it was regular weed, then where im from thats only worth about 2800 dollars. not enough money to die over.

How do you know?

lol.

Well, he your gonna do drugs, do it, without condoms. Eat it alone.

Lesson learned.

lol

lol i used to dabble in the drug game. and still Mr.LlamaLlama, i still wouldnt have risked it like that, not over 2800 dollars. unless it was some really good green, then it would be worth more. maybe it was. that would only explain why he only had a little.