Help

i have order Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) from ebay but the person carnt get it till 13th may. is there any were in the uk that i will get it on the 29th?

Ye you are too late I just looked at the popular stores online every single one is out of stock. but there is still some available from HMV, but its the special edition.

Its far too late now, I am not sure if you even turn up at the store you will get a copy, I've heard that my nearby games shops are sold out, but I am not sure if thats pre-orders or everything. Just ask GAME or someone how many copies are going on normal sale.

I was told yesterday by the manager in GAME that there is gonna be limited copies for normal sale, maybe around 5 per store, and they are not allowed to refer or save any copy for anyone except for those who has preordered. But if you do want to try in a store, you will have to be down there before the store opens, or else you will most likely not get a copy for a month.

Edited by Mark_D

i have order Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) from ebay but the person carnt get it till 13th may. is there any were in the uk that i will get it on the 29th?

I went into zavvi last saturday, they haven't run out, its just they have run out of the allocations for pre-orders and they will have over 100 actual games that are not set aside for pre orderers(Reading Branch) according to the guy there