Cross's GraPhiX

Cross

ive seen some other people make topics like this so ive decided ill make some of my own

just put a request here with what picture you want and ill make a sig/banner/avatar/logo/userbar or anything else just tell me what you want in the folowing way:

type- (logo/sig/avatar/etc...)

(optional)- picture (if you dont put anything ill make one just with your name and some background unless you want me otherwise)

(optional)- size (if you dont tell ill chose one for you or yuo can tell me sizes ranging from ***X*** to ***X***)

other-

ill put some of my work here later but you can look at my sig to see an example

heres some examples of what ive done till now-

corevetxu6.png

g7do89gnq5.gif

userbarpf4.gif

daghostavire7.png

userbar2bw7.gif

userbar1xh9.png

ill add more soon

Edited by Cross

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, will do, Da Ghost. and to the guy above im REALLY REALLY sorry i didnt reply it was just that this noone replied here for so much time that i thought no one will so stopped checking.

OK my problems seem to be fixed, for now.

anyway heres your sig and avi

avi- daghostavire7.png

sig- HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! i cant upload the sig now, ill try later cause the problems came back

Edited by Cross

the dimensions same as ur nine tre mafia wit same hood background but hav 3 crips walkin out, one on left has two mac10's the one in middle has ak47, one on right has a chrome shotgun, behind them slightly to the right is a black hummer/patriot wit blue flames spanning across da top of da grafic, in bold gta style lettering put DA CRIPZ spannng da bottomleft put my name

Edited by claudespeed

ok ill make your sig claudespeed but it may take some time (mabye 3 days) since i wont have much time tomorow to work on it (or the one day after) and cause i dont have a working SA game to make the charecters (since ill be using CJ to make them cause i dont think i could find the sxact 3 crips you wanted on the internet but if i will, then ill use them (dont wory ill search)) but be sure ill make it in the next 3 days

• 3 weeks later...