Bullshit Started

My mom called me into the other room today to watch something on TV. To my surprise it was GTA IV getting owned by some bitch.

She claims that GTA IV influences children to "steal police cars, kill people, and kill hookers after they're done having sex with them". Uhm, yeah, I SO WANT TO DO THAT! She was saying that stores can legally sell an M game to a minor, which of course, is untrue. She needs to get her facts straight. She said the detail is so intense that it can influence the children more than the last series. And at last, what I thought was funny, the actual host called it Grand Theft Audio. I lol'd.

I looked at my mom and said "I do all those things, right?" She goes "I don't know do you?" Trying not too laugh. But yeah.

My mom called me into the other room today to watch something on TV. To my surprise it was GTA IV getting owned by some bitch.

GTA didn't get owned by anybody, bitch got owned by stupid.

Now that that's straight, has anybody explained to her that an "R" rating means she shouldn't take her little blockheads

to see movies w/ that rating? Or is this one of these "concerned" hags that's too fat/ugly/stupid to get a date let alone

actually get pregnant?

That must make me a horrible parent, I just got my 13-year-old her own GTA Trilogy (GTA3, VC & SA). We play SA all

the time (she's currently taking the SA hoods).

OH GOD!!! HILLARY & J(A)T ARE COMING FORT ME!!! :cry:

Quick, Urban! Enter in the "Lower Wanted Level" cheat!

To adapt a quote from Ice Cube's latest single, "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It":

For all y'all who don't do [GTA], don't go on the air talkin' about [GTA]. 'Cause 9 times outta 10, you don't know what the fuck you be talkin' about.

EDIT: Coincidentally, the music video for this song actually showcases a few seconds of gameplay from GTA III and SA.

Edited by L-RiC

.... will be blaring this song so loud, your neighbors are gonna hear it coming from your mic. :lol:

Uh, that would be coming from the speakers. The mic is the part you talk into. :thumbsup:

Sorry, couldn't leave that one alone.

On-topic, why must people open their mouths on subjects they have no business or knowledge in?

They have no life & so disappointed in themselves they have to tear down someone else to fell good. There's all kinds

of weird psychology at work here but the short version is they're just miserable if they're not screwing up someone

else's day. Ironically I was listening to "Don't Mean Nothing" by Richard Marx while I was typing.

He's right, they don't mean nothing.

.... will be blaring this song so loud, your neighbors are gonna hear it coming from your mic. :lol:

Uh, that would be coming from the speakers. The mic is the part you talk into. :thumbsup:

Sorry, couldn't leave that one alone.

Whatever. His neighbors are definitely gonna know when rockstarrem's getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter blood-stained Linerunner! :P

That must make me a horrible parent, I just got my 13-year-old her own GTA Trilogy (GTA3, VC & SA). We play SA all

the time (she's currently taking the SA hoods).

OH GOD!!! HILLARY & J(A)T ARE COMING FORT ME!!! :cry:

But I assume that you teach your daughter good values at the same time, so that she won't wind up in some mischief, right?

Anyway, the person who claims GTA IV is crap is just over-reacting, but why would you give your children a copy of the game if they're not mature enough for it? I advise parents to be more better at taking care of your kids, instead of just blaming on some video game.

I remember a case of some woman buying her grandson a copy of GTA, then complained that it was inappropriate for her kid. No offense to the woman, but what can I say? Look at what the title and the box art says - Grand Theft Auto - that involves stealing, right? Then don't buy it if you find it offending. Simple logic, guys...

Look at what the title and the box art says - Grand Theft Auto - that involves stealing, right?

nowai.jpg

No, I don't intend to be mean at you guys, nor do I hate the series, but, what I mean is that, if the woman was offended with what she bought, then why would she buy it in the first place? She could have asked the salesman about it, like what is it about.

I guess some people are just plain judgemental and ignorant, praticullarly towards video games...

I was watching an interview about R raited games and they said that violent games in America are getting sold more and violence in America are going down.

So i think that shows somehting.

And i think GTA is great because we can do stuff that we wont do in real life.

Edited by Paulliverpool8

Shes another one of those b*tches :pissedred: that blame Manhunt, and GTA for all the violence and crime. First she doesn't know anything about GTA, I bet she never even played it. She can shut her mouth because all she wants is attention and ruining GTA fans lifes and transforiming parents into more Jack Thompsons. When I played Manhunt I never once fought about going out and doing that shit. If she had coomon sense most of the people that ever played GTA and went and murdered someone had past problems with the way they were raised by there parents and the condition they lived in!!

You know its the strangest thing, but i was just playing vice city for 3 hours straight, and for some reason i dont have the urge to go out on the streets with a gun and murder people for no reason. I feel quite cheated, all the anti GTA brigade told me i would deffinately become a psycho if i play violent games. Maybe i should sue them for false advertising or some piece of shit.