Bullshit Started

LOL "Wrong! Compton was a nature preserve for bunny rabbits" LOLs some more. Thing is, in reality that's the kind of dreamworld these anti GTA muppets are skipping around in. I think R* should take out law suits against all of these retards making unsubstanciated claims that GTA insights violence. That way the money made from the payout could help get EA off of Take-Two's back or at least help R* go it alone, killing two birds with one glorious stone.

Shes another one of those b*tches :pissedred: that blame Manhunt, and GTA for all the violence and crime. First she doesn't know anything about GTA, I bet she never even played it. She can shut her mouth because all she wants is attention and ruining GTA fans lifes and transforiming parents into more Jack Thompsons. When I played Manhunt I never once fought about going out and doing that shit. If she had coomon sense most of the people that ever played GTA and went and murdered someone had past problems with the way they were raised by there parents and the condition they lived in!!
You know its the strangest thing, but i was just playing vice city for 3 hours straight, and for some reason i dont have the urge to go out on the streets with a gun and murder people for no reason. I feel quite cheated, all the anti GTA brigade told me i would deffinately become a psycho if i play violent games. Maybe i should sue them for false advertising or some piece of shit.

Just like what some TV host said, "Explain before you complain," You can't just jump to the conclusion that GTA can turn gamers to freaks much like SPANK or some drug...

My mom called me into the other room today to watch something on TV. To my surprise it was GTA IV getting owned by some bitch.

She claims that GTA IV influences children to "steal police cars, kill people, and kill hookers after they're done having sex with them". Uhm, yeah, I SO WANT TO DO THAT! She was saying that stores can legally sell an M game to a minor, which of course, is untrue. She needs to get her facts straight. She said the detail is so intense that it can influence the children more than the last series. And at last, what I thought was funny, the actual host called it Grand Theft Audio. I lol'd.

I looked at my mom and said "I do all those things, right?" She goes "I don't know do you?" Trying not too laugh. But yeah.

What was this on? What TV show? News channel?

My mom called me into the other room today to watch something on TV. To my surprise it was GTA IV getting owned by some bitch.

GTA didn't get owned by anybody, bitch got owned by stupid.

Now that that's straight, has anybody explained to her that an "R" rating means she shouldn't take her little blockheads

to see movies w/ that rating? Or is this one of these "concerned" hags that's too fat/ugly/stupid to get a date let alone

actually get pregnant?

rofl. You're funny. Edited by Muffinman701

duh, not again. GTA IV is waayy more violent than San Andreas (Which is hardly violent at all! :D still can't believe GTA 2 got an 18+ rating...)

They don't really know what they are talking about. If kids who are likely to copy events play it then there parents shouldn't let them! Non of this bull about they can get it in stores. Even if they could, what are they doing going out with money and why are their parents not supervising what they buy? Why is the kid in his room all day and why are there lot's of shooting sounds!? Parents should care about their kids more. Most young kids don't even need a console if their parents would just spend time with them!

Only the dumb kids copy music, games or TV- PARENTS SHOULD EDUCATE THEM BETTER! And most people (Like me) take their anger out on the game instead of killing real people. Especially when their parents are so unfair or dumb that they could just kill them! But there is GTA cooling us down. GTA makes me laugh even if I had the shittiest day of my life! And I would have probably killed everyone if it wasn't for GTA. It showed me how easy it is to get wasted or busted!

And some dumb report said that GTA 4 advertisement banners were causing murders!!! Thats bullsh*t how can a white background and a few animated people cause violence?

If you are a mother who's shitty at keeping your kids... Download this mod onto your childs computer for San Andreas: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=3071

I am not responsible for your kids killing you violently for doing this!

Edited by Deji