PJ-34

How long will days be?

Just wondering if the days of the game will be 24 minutes which pisses me off.

I don't understand what you ment by "2 'real' minutes to pass". Does the clock run slower?

One day in the game is 48 minutes in real life. What nikolaibellic is trying to say is that 1 minute in San Andreas will be 2 minutes in GTA IV for example.

This has been discussed before... Yes, the days will be 48 mins, making each in game hour take 2 mins...

the 24 mins thing pissed me off too, but I'm not sure whether or not 48 mins will be better, especially if there are missions that need to be completed/started at a certain time, as this will double the wait... But meh. It's gonna be the greatest game ever! 1 DAY!

Yeah, the waiting will be a bit longer. But hey, there is plenty of things to discover while waiting, there is always something new and excited stuff to look for. It's gonna be great.

One day will be 48 earth minutes, so days will be double as long as the previous series had.

TOPIC CLOSED.

Who the hell is this guy to join 1 day ago and start to "close" topics? wtf?

One day will be 48 earth minutes, so days will be double as long as the previous series had.

TOPIC CLOSED.

Who the hell is this guy to join 1 day ago and start to "close" topics? wtf?

ya Im the only one that can do that you somebitch! :gappy:

You can't just close topics, only mods can.

And I think PJ-34 have gotten his question answered.

TOPIC CLOSED.

ROFL!! I lol'd at that! and ye the dude got his question answered so ye.. But im not gonna CLOSE the TOPIC lol, guess why...

Hopefully this will help slow us down while playing the story and take time to value the simple things of GTA. Like killing hookers at night or busting a cap in someone's ass.