Red Ring of Death!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the Red Rings tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How messed up is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

TWO DAYS BEFORE RELEASE!!!!!! WHY GOD??? :cry::pissedred::thumbsdown::bashhead::wtf:

Do you know what the problem is?

Hold down the white button near the tray and press the tray eject button 4 times. Tell me which of the 4 sections lighted up when you did this combination 4 times.

What an asshole (refering to the console)! How could it do this to you, when we're so close?! WHY!?

You should be referring to Bill Gates for rushing the release date of the 360!

Anyway it really sucks for ya, I would lend you my 360 because I'm not getting IV if I could..

Why does the ring of death happend?

it happeneds if you leave the console turn on a lot of time

Not true. It happens because Microsoft was stupid enough not to put a fan and therefore heates the system up a lot quicker then expected. Just keep it in an open area with a lot of fresh air to prevent this.

that blows ! :pissedred: but quit bitching I have wasted through 4 X360 1 on the relese day of saints row and another on the relese of halo 3!

best buy got me a new one every time! :lolbounce:

Think before you post. Those games are FAR from what GTAIV is. If I were in his situation I would shit myself crying and go on the forums to inform everyone of how pissed off I am and make sure Chris and Sky hear my cries and put the new in the news section of the homepage!

Today, 28th April @ 11:59PM.

Rainbow Six, an average member of TheGTAPlace forums has chucked a spaz at all the members because his Xbox 360 broke after he pre-ordered his copy of the upcoming GTA sequel, GTAIV. Rumors say he was playing a game known as Driv3r the night before which caused his Xbox to break. Discuss this in the forums.

Well, maybe not but I would cry like a baby.

Edited by Rainbow Six

Dude that sucks ass! Im happy my PS3 doesnt get the RRoD eventhough i leave it on for like 8 hours straight but i did my own shit to it. I tipped over a hot cup of tea right on it and all the tea went inside the disk tray thing and then when i shook it water dripped out and i was about to cry but then it randomly worked again exept for the disk tray... Thats fucked for ever so now i gotta push the cd in by myself as it doesnt go in automatically. Still atleast it works... I feel really bad for you dude and its sunday so theres not much you can do...

crying and go on the forums to inform everyone of how pissed off I am and make sure Chris and Sky hear my cries and put the new in the news section of the homepage!

lulz

I will tell Sky to make an announcement too :bleh:

On topic: I feel sad for you. RRoD and Bill Gates suck! Vista Sucks!