Red Ring of Death!

lol thats pretty bad aye......but you have to remember GTA IV is only a game...there's lots of better things than a game...sure it might be a good game...but there is still more stuff thats better than a game...like sport....

P.S are you going to go emo....? :down: Maybe you should just buy a new Xbox...or a PS3?

No, im not going emo lol, I think i will probably buy a new xbox tomorrow... :rolleyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niko, expect your console to be returned within a week if all goes well. When it happened to me it took well over a month to get it back because there were problems with the reference number they gave me over the phone. When it returns, expect the CD tray to sound, slide open and close a little differently to what it used to.

I am a spammer? Wow, okay.... didn't know that.

Thank you guys for all of your input

I decided to send in my 360 to Microsoft :'( Looks like I'll be playing GTA4 with you guys somewhere in the next month/ two months. This sucks so bad....

Well, I'm not going to play GTA IV until my exams are over, so around July is when I'm getting it, and that's a long time to wait. You probably are lucky, but if you have exams around the summer period, there's no chance of you to play this game, as exams are more important than this.

But yeah, as long as you get your 360 fixed, then you'll be playing in no time.

The funny thing is, I won my xbox360 on a boardwalk so I did not expect the xbox to last long at all. That was two years ago and I have gotten the red ring of death at least 7 times by now (counted) and mine still works after all this time. I am very lucky or I got one of the only workable ones from the first generation of xbox360s. I'm not lieing too, there have been many people that have had the red ring of death but the system works fine an hour or two later. I'm sorry that yours has broken down completely and sympathize for your loss. I don't know if the red ring of death symbolizes that the xbox is broken and beyond playable until it is fixed, but my old xbox and survived many a red ring trials :). Hope you get to play your copy still :(

niko don't act all gay. My xbox fucked up and I had a new 1 less then a week. So stop crying besides. My boy ps3 just went out too. So take better care of it next time. And I have a ps3 its not that good. Waste of money seeing I got it at launch now it just sits there. We will LOL come time for dcl. And watch how ps3 owners cry about lag when playing online. So just go over a friends house till u get urs back

Ignore this cum eating faggot. He can go fuck himself in the dirt with pedobear for all I care. HE just blasted the site anyway, whatever his problem is he needs to figure it out.

BTW good luck on the 360, expect it in like 3 weeks maybe. Not sure, never give up hope!

And I have a ps3 its not that good. Waste of money seeing I got it at launch now it just sits there. We will LOL come time for dcl. And watch how ps3 owners cry about lag when playing online. So just go over a friends house till u get urs back

Thats funny because my PS3 is the most amazing gaming console I have ever used in my life. You probably got a bottom of the line one. And I have had no problems what so ever, other than prying myself away from it.

Also, lag? If I was to lag on a PS3, then I would lag on an X-Box. They both connect to the same broadband connection smart guy. Just because you pay for X-Box Live monthly doesn't mean it less laggy.

Ahhh. I got the red ring of death when i first got mine...the best the to do is turn it off as soon as possible wait a little while then turn it back on. KEEP A EYE ON YOUR XBOX PEOPLE!!!! hope i helped

Already tried that... thank you. I did manage to play GTA4 though and I love it...

:clapping:

I heard the problem can be fixed by placing the console in the bin and then going out to a shop and buying the much more reliable PS3.

True, but what really is upsetting is that Sony revised and dumbed down the PS3 after the first production run.

Actually Sony should of produced what they said they were going to do for the PS3 in the first place. All smoke dreams, very upsetting.

I guess having hundreds of units sitting on every store shelf during the "peak" seasons forced Sony to do this.

Anyways, I am all for Sony, but I recently picked up an XBOX 360 and will see whats up. Its all good as long as you can play.

If you consider removing 2 usb ports and other unimportant items dumbing down then fair enough.

I myself bought the 40GB version, which i immediately upgraded to 160GB and considering i will never play PS2 games again i am more than happy with the PS3.

Sorry i forgot to mention the built in Blue-Ray player!

i dont really get this 'Ring Of Death' thing... WTF is it??!?!?!?

And yeah PS3's are cool. They take generations of games... PS1 games!!! YAHOOO!!!

You get the red rings of death when your xbox 360 has a 'hardware failure'

You get three red lights going three quarters of the way around the power button on your 360. It sucks